Diamond Drink Vouchers & Frozen Drinks

TerpsBball

Hi all,

I've searched a bit and cannot find an answer.  Please pardon me if this is a repeat question.  We haven't cruised with the new Diamond drink deal of 4 drinks a day up to a $14 value for each.  That's easy enough to figure out, but my question is what if my wife wants to get a frozen drink?  Those can be over $14, so can she apply the voucher to get $14 off the total price or are you not allowed to use the voucher that way (like a coupon in a store)?

Thanks!

Every frozen drink I have ordered has been $14 or less and included as a diamond voucher.  If she requests a specific liquor that is drives the price above the $14 threshold she would just have to pay the difference.  However, I'd be surprised if she was charged anything.  I have order all kinds of different things and never been charged an up charge.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

The only non-wine drinks that are over $14 are ones with a premium liquor at the request of the passenger.

I get dinged $1.28 for a Royal Zombie from the Tiki Bar on Navigator . Wife always gets a Belvedere Cucumber,Saint Germaines Martini from Vintages and has never paid extra.

4 hours ago, TerpsBball said:

Hi all,

I've searched a bit and cannot find an answer.  Please pardon me if this is a repeat question.  We haven't cruised with the new Diamond drink deal of 4 drinks a day up to a $14 value for each.  That's easy enough to figure out, but my question is what if my wife wants to get a frozen drink?  Those can be over $14, so can she apply the voucher to get $14 off the total price or are you not allowed to use the voucher that way (like a coupon in a store)?

Thanks!

we order frozen drinks all the time and have never been charged anything extra….so they must all be $14 or less

• Like 1