Platinum and boarding in Manhattan

Megnolia

Can’t wait to cruise on Venezia out of Manhattan. I have a couple questions for you pros. Never sailed from here but also haven’t cruised in 6 years so I’m a little rusty! 

I will hit platinum this cruise! Woohoo! Can my whole cabin board in the priority line?

from Manhattan, anyone have a preferred park and cruise hotel with a good experience? 

Thanks all! 

Doesn't help with park/cruise, but you can reserve parking at the pier (88/90) which is a secured lot on top of the pier. I drove in the morning of the cruise a month ago without a reservation and didn't have an issue. It is $45/day but super convenient and trust worthy!  Venezia was the only ship in port that day so there were over 100 spots left when we sailed away. 

53 minutes ago, Riles34 said:

Doesn't help with park/cruise, but you can reserve parking at the pier (88/90) which is a secured lot on top of the pier. I drove in the morning of the cruise a month ago without a reservation and didn't have an issue. It is $45/day but super convenient and trust worthy!  Venezia was the only ship in port that day so there were over 100 spots left when we sailed away. 

Was the $45 inclusive of the NYC 20% tax?  I saw another "cheaper" parking lot a block away but after fees ($60 professional services + 20% tax) it was still $300 for an SUV parking for 7 days.

1 minute ago, skywalkr2 said:

Was the $45 inclusive of the NYC 20% tax?  I saw another "cheaper" parking lot a block away but after fees ($60 professional services + 20% tax) it was still $300 for an SUV parking for 7 days.

$45 flat rate. I did a 5 days cruise and it was $225 total. I was very happy with everything, security, simplicity to get to, easy walk to check in, and not having someone else drive my truck like many of the garages do as they are valet. Do yourself a favor and park at the pier! @Jamman54 convinced me with ease! Thanks to him and his knowledge I was relieved a ton of stress!

• Thanks 1