Booking on website

helencruising

I’ve never cruised Celebrity.  We anre regular Princess cruisers. Our family is looking at cruises to Bermuda. I’m trying to review prices and cabin types on the Celebrity website. What might I be missing?  The only thing I can see is that I either need to call them or request they call me. 

10 minutes ago, helencruising said:

I’ve never cruised Celebrity.  We anre regular Princess cruisers. Our family is looking at cruises to Bermuda. I’m trying to review prices and cabin types on the Celebrity website. What might I be missing?  The only thing I can see is that I either need to call them or request they call me. 

You can book online but it is better to review online but call them to actually book. The rep may have some additional discounts....

If you do your research online and call to book you can have the rep email you the booking for your review while still on the phone. Then if everything looks good you can finalize it.  If you have questions on the charges or inclusions you can get answers or changes before it is finalized. 

I always book online and never had a problem.   After booking I call my agent and have him transfer the booking for additional perks.

What you want to do is first search for the cruise and then select book -  you will be asked how many cabins and passengers.   You will then get a screen for types of cabins.    Select the category of your choice and you will be given a suggested room but you can also choose any other room  

Once the room is selected the next screen offers you Non-Refundable Fares and Insurance.    You can choose to neglect and proceed.    You will then get a summary of the rate and down payment.     If this works for you you just click book and put in credit card details.

Travel Agent charge the same as Celebrity and all deposits are made on Celbrity's Site

Thanks everyone. I think I was on a website selling Celebrity cruises. Oops. Cruised Princess 15 times so know their site in and out. 

we are excited to try a new cruise line. Celebrity looks amazing. Going to be doing lots of research and asking questions.

17 minutes ago, helencruising said:

Thank you. I must have been looking at the wrong website. I appreciate the link. 

I did a mock booking  for a Prime Veranda for a  Bermuda only itin..  Cabins are available but not in  over abundance for some of the dates. The My Time Dining was  available.

Oddly, Eclipse one ship we never sailed on due to where it was ported.

Good luck!