Reflection on b2 b now

di T

Hi tomorrow will be change over day after 9 nights from Barcelona to Civitavecchia.

so far we have had lovely weather everyday,the staff have been amazing as always.Food in the MDR has been a bit disappointing, never have I seen so many in the buffet at night! We have had two speciality meals this cruise and enjoyed them.Tried the buffet for dinner last night because the menu in the main dinning room wasn’t to our liking.Well there was lots of choice including a Portuguese themed offerings and plenty of other things,it was so good might go again tonight,because the menu in Opus there wasn’t one thing I would pick.Shame they have cut this back even on the Chic nights .nothing special on them. Good thing was rib of beef was on early in the cruise.Looking forward to the next leg 10 nts towards Greek islands and Malta, then back to Barcelona.Still got 6 Celebrity cruises booked for 2024, but also a couple of other brands booked! Dianne

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, jelayne said:

Thanks for sharing your experience.  It seems the MDR menus are not being well received by a number of passengers.  Please be sure to mention that on the post Cruise survey otherwise it won’t improve. 

Will do, seems they listened to the complaints on the buffet at dinner and have improved!

9 minutes ago, di T said:

Will do, seems they listened to the complaints on the buffet at dinner and have improved!

Also when you return home from your cruise Email executiveoffice@celebrity.com with your complaints/concerns. This path seems to get more attention than the PCSs and especially here on CC. 

Edited by doghog

16 hours ago, di T said:

Food in the MDR has been a bit disappointing, never have I seen so many in the buffet at night!...

Thanks for the feedback on the MDR. I'll be on board Reflection in December and the food in the MDR is a big concern of mine.  I want more than "just ok" and "nothing fancy but acceptable" for my cruise dollar. One of the reasons I booked Celebrity for my first cruise was Celebrity's reputation for better than average food.  I was on Beyond in January was happy with the food then but recent changes will definitely affect my future booking decisions.

On 9/10/2023 at 9:09 PM, dreamer321 said:

Thanks for the feedback on the MDR. I'll be on board Reflection in December and the food in the MDR is a big concern of mine.  I want more than "just ok" and "nothing fancy but acceptable" for my cruise dollar. One of the reasons I booked Celebrity for my first cruise was Celebrity's reputation for better than average food.  I was on Beyond in January was happy with the food then but recent changes will definitely affect my future booking decisions.

It a matter of relativity.  Everybody has different tastes. I was on the Beyond in February and I found the food in the MDRs to be below par.  I am open to trying the food in the MDR in the Reflection in December.