Parking at Boston cruise port

djkk

I'm also sailing in October out of Boston.  I'm using the parking associated with the cruise port.   If you go on parking.com you can find your sailing and make a reservation.  They have a special cruise rate  The parking is on 93 Fargo St. I plan on dropping my family and luggage off at the terminal then parking the car.  They offer a free shuttle from the lot to the terminal.  Otherwise, It's a 10 minute walk.  I used to park at the C1 parking lot that is located adjacent to the terminal but that doesn't look like it's cruise parking anymore.

11 hours ago, misterbuds said:

I'm also sailing in October out of Boston.  I'm using the parking associated with the cruise port.   If you go on parking.com you can find your sailing and make a reservation.  They have a special cruise rate  The parking is on 93 Fargo St. I plan on dropping my family and luggage off at the terminal then parking the car.  They offer a free shuttle from the lot to the terminal.  Otherwise, It's a 10 minute walk.  I used to park at the C1 parking lot that is located adjacent to the terminal but that doesn't look like it's cruise parking anymore.

I would just park in the lot and take the shuttle with your family. You're going to be stuck waiting in line to drop them off at the terminal.

4 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

I would just park in the lot and take the shuttle with your family. You're going to be stuck waiting in line to drop them off at the terminal.

I'd agree.  Especially if there is more than one ship in.  

• 3 weeks later...

We just used, for 14 days in September, the Parking lot at 1 Black Falcon right next door to the terminal.  Paid $210. in advance and had to call the phone number at arrival to be let into the lot and again at departure to let us out.  It was very smooth and an easy walk from/to car and terminal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, cruislovin said:

Are there nearby hotels to the cruise parking? What is recommended? We hate to drive during rush hour!

Lots of hotels in the Seaport District.  Use Google Maps and put in the cruiseport, click the Nearby button and chose hotels.

They don't have "stay, park and cruise" rates, but you can contact your chosen property to see if they will quote you an extended parking rate, or you can park in one of the cruise lots for the actual cruise dates

On 10/7/2023 at 8:36 PM, PigsCanFly said:

We just used, for 14 days in September, the Parking lot at 1 Black Falcon right next door to the terminal.  Paid $210. in advance and had to call the phone number at arrival to be let into the lot and again at departure to let us out.  It was very smooth and an easy walk from/to car and terminal.

Thanks for this info.  We'd like to be right next to the terminal - can you elaborate on exactly how you booked this lot (online through what link, etc.).  The part about your calling a phone number to be let in and out of the lot sort of lost me a bit (sorry...!).  We've only parked at the Bayonne port (last year) and we parked at the garage right next to it.  We paid when we pulled into the lot and then inserted our "receipt/card" into the slot when we exited the garage after our cruise.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, TJA27 said:

Thanks for this info.  We'd like to be right next to the terminal - can you elaborate on exactly how you booked this lot (online through what link, etc.).  The part about your calling a phone number to be let in and out of the lot sort of lost me a bit (sorry...!).  We've only parked at the Bayonne port (last year) and we parked at the garage right next to it.  We paid when we pulled into the lot and then inserted our "receipt/card" into the slot when we exited the garage after our cruise.

Thank you!

I couldn't figure out how to edit my post, so I'm quoting it.  I found another thread with a link that I clicked, which took me to another link.  So I just want to be sure this is the address of the lot right next to the terminal:

Flynn Marine Park Garage

12 Drydock Ave.

On 10/19/2023 at 1:52 PM, TJA27 said:

Thank you!

I booked it thru Parkwhiz.com The email confirmation was our proof of payment and it had all the necessary info.  As for the calling at arrival, when we arrived, the lot was sparsly occupied and the gate was down with no one in the booth.  We called the number provided on the receipt and they  sent someone over to let us in.  The person arrived as we were still on the phone.  approx. 2-3 minutes.  When we got back from the cruise, it was a similar procedure (even faster)

I highly recommend the lot and service.  (I am not in any way related the parkwhiz, just a customer)  I will use them next time cruising out of Boston.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 4:44 PM, TJA27 said:

I couldn't figure out how to edit my post, so I'm quoting it.  I found another thread with a link that I clicked, which took me to another link.  So I just want to be sure this is the address of the lot right next to the terminal:

Flynn Marine Park Garage

12 Drydock Ave.

That garage is also nearby. We used that in August 2022.  It cost us twice as much.  The lot next door is closer, but not much.  When we were looking at the garage this summer, it seemed to not be available in September 2023.

• Like 1