What are the benefits of Club Class?

IndyKid

6 minutes ago, Snaxmuppet said:

I didn't realise that there was a normal balcony (i.e. not a mini-suite) that had reserved dining (old club class). I thought the lowest class of cabin with reserved dining was mini-suite... am I wrong?

You are correct. The lowest level cabin you can book to eat in the Reserve Collection Dining Room is an M1 Reserved Collection Mini Suite. 

4 minutes ago, Snaxmuppet said:

I didn't realise that there was a normal balcony (i.e. not a mini-suite) that had reserved dining (old club class). I thought the lowest class of cabin with reserved dining was mini-suite... am I wrong?

You mentioned you were in a balcony. (There are regular balconies, regular mini suites and then club class mini suites)

I meant that instead of paying that much money for a club class mini suite just bid for a regular mini suite which might be less expensive but better and larger than a regular balcony.

In a regular mini suite you would not get the extra amenities that you get with the club class. 
Sorry if I’m confusing you more lol I hate trying to explain something in writing instead of face-to-face LOL

11 minutes ago, Snaxmuppet said:

i guess I misunderstood your question. Sorry. I didn’t realize that the dining was main part of wanting to upgrade. Lol  just ignore me 😜 lol 

Guest Snaxmuppet
5 minutes ago, traceytd said:

i guess I misunderstood your question. Sorry. I didn’t realize that the dining was main part of wanting to upgrade. Lol  just ignore me 😜 lol 

You have mixed me up someone else I think... My next cruise is April next year in a full suite 🙂

Edited by Snaxmuppet

26 minutes ago, Snaxmuppet said:

Only class M1 Mini-Suite has club or reserve class. 

• Like 1

We generally book the lowest category mini-suite because we appreciate a little extra space and 2 chairs :).  As to the old Club Class, we never thought it was worth the extra money to simply have a separate part of the MDR with little difference in the menus.  Since we tend to dine later (after 7:30) we seldom have an issue with queues (with or without reservations) and will normally just walk up to the host/hostess and mention that we enjoy sharing tables.  This gets us quickly seated and we have the benefit of meeting lots of other terrific cruisers and enjoying the socializaton that only comes with being around other folks.  

Hank