Laundry on Sapphire

negn

PRO-Tip - Go to Customer service and ask for free laundry tokens - hey, it might work.

If not, and you KNOW you will be doing laundry - go ahead and buy the tokens for the machine.

$3 wash and $3 dry per load.  Nothing worse than having your laundry all ready to be done,

and the token machine in the laundry is "out of service" at that time.

you are welcome

Elite get free laundry and have been successful in getting free tokens at Guest Services.
Before becoming Elite we brought along washing pods, and bounce dryer sheets in a sandwich bag. We still had to pay the $3 for using the washer and another $3 for the dryer. It's charged to your medallion in the laundry room.  I have some pictures of the Sapphire laundry I posted previously. Post 143 of a very long thread.

Hope this helps

59 minutes ago, voljeep said:

PRO-Tip - Go to Customer service and ask for free laundry tokens - hey, it might work.

If not, and you KNOW you will be doing laundry - go ahead and buy the tokens for the machine.

$3 wash and $3 dry per load.  Nothing worse than having your laundry all ready to be done,

and the token machine in the laundry is "out of service" at that time.

you are welcome

Don't bother unless Elite Member in Captain's Circle.  Or in a Suite.

2 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Don't bother unless Elite Member in Captain's Circle.  Or in a Suite.

Let's see - I'm going to CS to buy tokens anyway - I walk up confident - and get in the suite/elite line ... even as a non - at a slow time ... 

but, but, but ... whatever

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, memoak said:

On the Discovery in June the had removed the token machines all was free no tokens needed or available 

We were on the Discovery over this past New Year's.  Our understanding (comment by the HGM) was that the token machines had not yet been installed and they were coming in the future.

It’s a nice facility.  The machine to dispense tokens is right in each laundry, although you may have to try more than one as they are sometimes empty or out of order.  I took pictures of everything including token dispenser. This is one of two laundries on deck 12, Sapphire Princess last week.

IMG_3563.jpeg

IMG_3564.jpeg

IMG_3566.jpeg

IMG_3567.jpeg

IMG_3565.jpeg

30 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

We were on the Discovery over this past New Year's.  Our understanding (comment by the HGM) was that the token machines had not yet been installed and they were coming in the future.

Well 6 months later they were still not there and everything was free even detergent 

• Like 1