Price drop Alert Trans Pacific Cruise Only April 2024

retird

Just a heads up on the current 7 day sale that includes crew appreciation.   I have been monitoring the Noordam 25 day sailing from Sydney to Vancouver on April 6-30, 2024.    The “cruise only “ which includes crew appreciation is drastically reduced for all categories of cabins.  Prices in Canadian dollars range from $1039 per person for an inside to $3339 per person for Neptune suite.    In case anyone was considering this itinerary 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, retird said:

Just a heads up on the current 7 day sale that includes crew appreciation.   I have been monitoring the Noordam 25 day sailing from Sydney to Vancouver on April 6-30, 2024.    The “cruise only “ which includes crew appreciation is drastically reduced for all categories of cabins.  Prices in Canadian dollars range from $1039 per person for an inside to $3339 per person for Neptune suite.    In case anyone was considering this itinerary 

I am not seeing the same low pricing in my account.  This must be specific to you.  If you are considering I would book asap or at least put a hold on it while you decide.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

I am not seeing the same low pricing in my account.  This must be specific to you.  If you are considering I would book asap or at least put a hold on it while you decide.

It is also listed as reduced on major US TA site.     It is shown on HAL site as Mariner Society pricing

Edited by retird

4 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Same here, no were near that price when I look. I'd agree -  book it !!!

4 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

Same here, no were near that price when I look. I'd agree -  book it !!!

If you sign in with your mariner number it will show you the prices.   Example the neptune suite is at $3339 cdn per person   I called Hal and confirmed the prices

2 minutes ago, retird said:

If you sign in with your mariner number it will show you the prices.   Example the neptune suite is at $3339 cdn per person   I called Hal and confirmed the prices

I did.  It does not show these prices.

ETA:  I am not doubting these prices are showing for you.

Edited by FlorenceItaly
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, retird said:

I am signed in when I look... I don't think I am up to that level of Mariner discount 😉

Coincidentally, I just today received a mailing from HAL titled "PRIVATE SALE" with the same April 6 cruise listed.  Interior is from $2099, Veranda $2799 and Suites from$6899.  Taxes and port charges are an extra $300.  I always thought those so called private sales were fake, and this confirms it.

Ray

An update:  Just checked my favorite online TA for prices for that cruise.  They are offering Mariner prices as follows:  Inside $799; Outside $899; Balcony $1249 and Suite $1799.  These prices include taxes and port charges.  I would consider it, but at that time we will be just ending a 33 day Sydney to Taipei cruise on Seaborn.

Ray

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, USN59-79 said:

An update:  Just checked my favorite online TA for prices for that cruise.  They are offering Mariner prices as follows:  Inside $799; Outside $899; Balcony $1249 and Suite $1799.  These prices include taxes and port charges.  I would consider it, but at that time we will be just ending a 33 day Sydney to Taipei cruise on Seaborn.

Ray

Yes.  I noticed that the TA you were referring to was offering those prices at same time i saw them when signed in to my account

Just for fun I pulled up this cruise on our favorite cruise agency web site.  A Signature Suite would cost $4,198 with $325 of OBC given.  That gets the total cost down to  $77 per person day...for a Suite!  A Neptune prices out at $7418 (total for 2) with $550 of OBC which comes out to about $135 per passenger day...for a Neptune!  Pretty good deal for those that still cruise on HAL.  These prices do not include tips, fresh fish, etc :).

Is this an error, or does it reflect what many now think of HAL?  fruit for thought.

Hank