C&A benefits

CruisinCrow

I'm confused about the Crown and Anchor benefits.  When it says 10% off any glass of wine, beer or soda, does that mean any ONE glass?  Or ANY glass?  Same question with the discount on the coffee drinks. 

Do they still put the discounts on your card and you have to let them know when you want to use them?

From website:

3 A one-time discount per sailing will be applied toward the purchase of any glass of wine, beer, or soda. Gold, Platinum, and Emerald members receive a 10% discount. Diamond members receive a 20% discount. Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members receive a 25% discount.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CruisinCrow said:

I'm confused about the Crown and Anchor benefits.  When it says 10% off any glass of wine, beer or soda, does that mean any ONE glass?  Or ANY glass?  Same question with the discount on the coffee drinks. 

Do they still put the discounts on your card and you have to let them know when you want to use them?

10% off one glass of wine, not 10% off every glass of wine. The vouchers (discounts) are loaded on your card. Most of the time they will use the voucher (if it's available) without you asking. I always ask to use a voucher just to be sure it gets applied.

• Thanks 1