Room service breakfast

Korimako

8 minutes ago, Korimako said:

I have looked but can't  find what I'm looking for. I would prefer to have breakfast in my cabin, but can't seem to find if I would have to pay extra for this. I don't have Plus or anything else.

TIA

Room service breakfast, if ordered by door hanger, is free of any charge.. call for room service, use Ocean Now for room service, order lattes or other specialty coffees - there is a subsequent charge, unless you have one of the Cruise Packages.. (ocean Now is anyone time charge per cruise, not order).

4 minutes ago, cruisinsince75 said:

Can you get things like eggs Benedict or Omelets for Breakfast in suite room service?

No.

It's a limited Continental breakfast with one "hot " item, the Egg, ham and cheese sandwich.

Some people have had success with writing in an omelette or bacon or such, although haven't seen any reports of that since the room service delivery charges and such have come into effect. 

18 minutes ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

@cruisinsince75 I have the Good Morning menu here in a suite on Majestic, September 27, today.

Omelettes are listed as available. This room service menu for this suite is the same page of offerings that you see in the regular dining room. 

I don't see Eggs Benedict listed, sorry. But you could ask.

Suite room service is quite different than all other cabin types..

One of the Suite perks is being able to order off the MDR menus whenever the MDR is open - hence having the Good Morning menu, omelettes, etc..

The room service menu for all other cabins is very limited, the only hot option is the egg sandwich, the rest is continental. 

I love eating breakfast on my balcony and was very disappointed by the room service offered by Princess.  The door hanger options were very basic (and almost no protein options).  

I didn't realize you could potentially "write in" other options.  I will try this in December!  Even if it doesn't happen all the time, it will may save me a trip to the buffet for breakfast (and bringing it back to my room to eat on the balcony).

Thanks for the information!  

• Like 2

Here’s photos of my room service breakfasts on the Emerald 19 day sailing august 21 to sept 9th 2023.  I was in a basic mini suite with the same basic door hanging card as all cabins that are not full suites. Every meal came hot and delicious & on time. I asked my steward for a kettle day 2 and he quickly provided one. 

IMG_5372.jpeg

IMG_5385.jpeg

IMG_5259.jpeg

IMG_4989.jpeg

IMG_4883.jpeg

IMG_4869.jpeg

IMG_4724.jpeg

IMG_4692.jpeg

IMG_4671.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

IMG_4647.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel