What to Wear?

katmigordon

14 hours ago, c-boy said:

and it is a wonderful feature on this site. I have availed myself of it, albeit a short list with only two members in the club. 😊

And then there are the members, such as yourself and the lovely @jwattle, who makes these boards such an interesting and informative and fun place to chat about our favourite pastime.  Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

And then there are the members, such as yourself and the lovely @jwattle, who makes these boards such an interesting and informative and fun place to chat about our favourite pastime.  Thanks!

And yourself as well! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JeffElizabeth said:

I usually get by on formal nights with a blazer, Hawaiian shirt, and nice black jeans. A tuxedo just takes up too much space in my luggage. 

20231106_122955.thumb.jpg.8de799f91d7caedbf4273a0f3f581ad3.jpg😉  somewhere in there is 3 sport coats.  It's all in packing technique. 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2023 at 8:04 PM, AZjohn said:

God I hate to reply to a post on a fashion thread but….

I have no idea of your age but I know many guys from 70 down to 30 that wear ball caps anytime in public (doesn’t matter if it outside or inside) mostly for the reason….. let me try to say it as politely as I can… they were not born with the genetics to keep a full head of hair. 

Its just that simple so try to cut them some slack if you can. It’s just there personal choice on what they feel more comfortable with. Or, whomever can feel personally assaulted by it. Just wanted to try and explain it.

Cheers

That is one reason. I think another, and perhaps bigger reason, is simply that it has become a common fashion accessory -- at least in America.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1