Door Decorating question

screwsmcernst

53 minutes ago, Stumptowngal said:

We travel light so wouldn’t be packing decorations; but why not just put the decorations up inside your cabin where you can enjoy them all the time. No worry of theft or damage or items falling off and cluttering the hallway. 

One of the reasons people decorate their doors is so they can easily find them. 😉

Besides they enjoy doing it and others usually enjoy seeing them. It’s a long walk if your cabin is on the Aft of the ship…

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Yeah...I'm regretting booking Anthem out of NYC in Feb since it's when we're on Feb break already. But...

We sailed the Summit out of New Jersey pre covid, and while there were mostly lovely people sailing with us, my husband did witness two "Gentlemen", one from New York and the other from New Jersey, get into a shoving match over which place was better.  It was really ridiculous.  

Thank you everyone for the information.  I will be looking for some festive items at the dollar tree.  😃

Edited by screwsmcernst

I enjoy decorating my door... use magnets to hold the decorations in place... 

I have made a door decoration that is a memory collage of some of our cruises...  

Always add some Vancouver Magnets and rarely do any disappear... although I do not mind if they do... 

And I have been door decorating for about 50 cruises... If a Holiday cruise (i.e. Halloween) I always decorate for that holiday... already have my Witches face for my door packed for my upcoming Halloween cruise...  

• Like 3