What’s the current perks for booking a cruise while sailing?

8 minutes ago, George C said:

We are sailing on harmony late next month . I’ve booked while sailing a few times but that was several years ago, we will be booking a grand suite and we are diamond plus if that matters.

$300 obc for a one week cruise inca full suite. Full deposit now required for suites. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

I bought next cruise certificates on board a couple of years ago. My certificates disappeared. The numbers I had were given to other people. Since a couple of years were gone due to the pandemic, I could do nothing. No one found an explanation for this.

Edited by travelberlin

16 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

I bought next cruise certificates on board a couple of years ago. My certificates disappeared. The numbers I had were given to other people. Since a couple of years were gone due to the pandemic, I could do nothing. No one found an explanation for this.

Current ones the OBC amount is good if convert to an actual within 2 months.  It expires entirely after a year from the date of thecertificate.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SplashOfWater said:

OBC amounts:

image.png.c6fc34d7f11c89ba074af22a6aa366c2.png

Just a FYI that list is specifically for nonrefundable deposits. When george asked about a suite and was answered it was for a suite which has a nonrefundable deposit. Suite deposits are now nonrefundable. 

For instance refundable for a balcony is 75.xx. for me they rounded down to $75. Another got $76. And refundable pays the full deposit. Be careful about assumptions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Just a FYI that list is specifically for nonrefundable deposits. When george asked about a suite and was answered it was for a suite which has a nonrefundable deposit. Suite deposits are now nonrefundable. 

For instance refundable for a balcony is 75.xx. for me they rounded down to $75. Another got $76. And refundable pays the full deposit. Be careful about assumptions.

From what I remember suite deposits have not been refundable for several years even before Covid . We always have insurance.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, George C said:

From what I remember suite deposits have not been refundable for several years even before Covid . We always have insurance.

Yea and ourusualbeach beach knew you booked suites. So he answered accordingly. 

But the obc for refundable vs non refundable obc is different and deposit amounts. 

17 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Good to know! Thank you.

• Like 1