Scenic Spirit

Grand Cru

We are going to do this trip in Jan 2025 - not as extensive as Terry and Mike's as we have been  to Vietnam before - we will be doing 7 day cruise with 3 nights on land in Cambodia, package with Scenic

A lot of information in above linked thread.

I booked the tour when on board Scenic Jewel in Europe, got discount for doing so and was somewhere we already knew we wanted to do

Paid initial deposit and Scenic rep was suppossed to contact us soon after we got home.

that was 2 weeks ago and not heard from them yet.🤔

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We leave for our APT trip in three weeks. Starting in Hanoi then Halong Bay, Hue, Saigon. Board a Mekong cruise then Siem Reap and all points between! In the cities we are in 5* hotels then Mekong Serenity. I have absolutely NO idea what to take for evening wear. I don’t want to be under or overdressed!

Those of you (ladies) who have done similar trips, please advise me.

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, margbem said:

We leave for our APT trip in three weeks. Starting in Hanoi then Halong Bay, Hue, Saigon. Board a Mekong cruise then Siem Reap and all points between! In the cities we are in 5* hotels then Mekong Serenity. I have absolutely NO idea what to take for evening wear. I don’t want to be under or overdressed!

Those of you (ladies) who have done similar trips, please advise me.

Thank you!

I never wore a dress. (I rarely do at home either.) I would put a gauzy top over pants and capris. 

On our previous Wendy Wu land tour of Vietnam I didnt wear a dress either - casual during day and slightly dressier in evening - but capris or lightweight pants with dressy type top was fine for all event/places. Certainly nothing formal.

A casual type dress would be fine too, if you want.

11 hours ago, Kristelle said:

On our previous Wendy Wu land tour of Vietnam I didnt wear a dress either - casual during day and slightly dressier in evening - but capris or lightweight pants with dressy type top was fine for all event/places. Certainly nothing formal.

A casual type dress would be fine too, if you want.

Thank you, Kristelle