War in Israel: Island Princess Will Have to Cancel Ports

LACruiser88

It probably isn’t too early to tell. I would assume any Israel ports for the next for months will remained canceled regardless of the “end” to any conflict. The conflicted has been protracted for many decades with regular intervals of violence that it seems a long cooling from both sides will be required for a ship full of international passengers to take the risk. 

15 minutes ago, Ichabod2 said:

Any chance they will let us cancel for future cruise credits?

If you have Princess Vacation Protection - Cancel for No Reason and get Future Credit Credit for cruise fare and return to credit card for tax/port, excursions and any else purchased.

1 hour ago, Ichabod2 said:

Any chance they will let us cancel for future cruise credits?

1 hour ago, phabric said:

If you have Princess Vacation Protection - Cancel for No Reason and get Future Credit Credit for cruise fare and return to credit card for tax/port, excursions and any else purchased.

If you don't have Princess Vacation Protection, I would not expect Princess to waive the cancellation fees. This itinerary change is certainly not within their control. Even if it was, they are not obligated to give refunds according to their passage contract.

2 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

If you don't have Princess Vacation Protection, I would not expect Princess to waive the cancellation fees. This itinerary change is certainly not within their control. Even if it was, they are not obligated to give refunds according to their passage contract.

Agree completely; however, just hoping since Israel main attraction for some on this cruise.

11 minutes ago, Ichabod2 said:

Agree completely; however, just hoping since Israel main attraction for some on this cruise.

If you have a TA or CVP, you could check with them.  If you booked directly, you would have to call in to Princess.  I’m sure there are others who are interested also.