Uniworld to lease 2 ex-Crystal river ships from Riverside

Daisi

I may actually go on another Uniworld trip now. I never thought I would say this.

I loved the ships under Crystal. This will be a huge step up from Uniworld's other ships. I wonder with the charter if it will be Uniworld employees or if they were able to get some of the Crystal employees back.

• Like 1

We booked a cruise yesterday for August of 2024 on the SS Victoria.  It is in place of the River Queen on the Moselle.  We viewed the Crystal Bach videos and are really looking forward to this ship.  The cabins (base) look to be larger for one thing and there will be fewer passengers for another.  The base cabins are above the water line and have a full wall french window. The bar on the top deck looks very cool.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GetOnTheWater said:

This webinar to travel agents from Riverside confirms at 33:00 minutes that the ships leased to Uniworld will be returning to Riverside in 2026 and 2027. It is interesting that Uniworld will be establishing a new route and then giving it up.

Maybe Uniworld is planning new ships to take over these routes when the charters return to Riverside?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 10:45 AM, Coral said:

I had been planning to book a trip with Riverside next year.

You might be interested in a post I did just yesterday about our experience on Riverside in September.  It was fantastic!  

Sorry I don’t know how to link to my post but if you tap on my name it should bring up the other posts.

6 minutes ago, susan2305 said:

You might be interested in a post I did just yesterday about our experience on Riverside in September.  It was fantastic!  

Sorry I don’t know how to link to my post but if you tap on my name it should bring up the other posts.

I did read your post and it brought me back to my 2018 cruise on Mozart! Loved it. 🙂