Yacht Club early morning coffee

Surfguyxxx

I will be taking my first MSC cruise next April and am cursed with getting up very early each morning 😂😏.  My question is; is there a coffee station available at 5am in the Yacht Club area?  Hopefully a cappuccino/espresso machine or somewhere that I can leave the other one sleeping in the room and go sit and read for a bit.  Thank you. 

52 minutes ago, Brighton Line said:

Yes the coffee station is called Your Buttler. Set a standing order with your assigned butler for coffee. Want it in the Top Sail Lounge it will be there. Delivered to your room, sure. On deck, yup there too.

This, exactly this^^^^

I sailed Meraviglia last month in YC and there was a coffee/cappuccino maker in my room with coffee pods.  The butler will provide milk that you can leave in your mini bar.  I believe (but am not 100% sure) that the coffee service began in Top Sail at 6 am.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glitchlo said:

You can take a 5 minute walk to the buffet and get it there

No need.  My mom is a super early riser and asked the concierge at 4:30am  where she could go to find coffee.  They had one of the night butlers brew her some, and the rest of the week they had it ready to bring to her as she sat in the lounge with her book.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jcpc said:

I sailed Meraviglia last month in YC and there was a coffee/cappuccino maker in my room with coffee pods.  The butler will provide milk that you can leave in your mini bar.  I believe (but am not 100% sure) that the coffee service began in Top Sail at 6 am.

He/she doesn’t want to disturb the cabinmate.  EM

Thank you all for your ideas.  I'll try and coordinate something with the butler and go from there.   I also have no problem walking to another location but as that coffee is usually sitting for hours there, that doesn't sound appealing at all.  Again, thank you for your comments.

• Like 1