Speciality dining - how many days before departure?

pblack05

Noticed on "my cruise" that it now highlights that The Epicurean, Sindhu and the Beach House are now "coming soon" and not enquire on board. The last time we were on Azura (twixmas 22), there was no availability at all for Sindhu once we were on board. So - can anyone enlighten me as to how many days before departure can I book any of these restaurants? 

Mine also came today 15 days before our Ventura cruise! ( can't wait)

Booked 8 venues,

2 in Sindu ( one for week 1 and one for week 2 ) incase they change menus a week around.

2 in Epicurean  ( one for week 1 and one for week 2 ) incase they change menus a week around.

4 in Glass House.

Had to pay online today with CC, so cannot use our OBC.

We have 4 formal nights which we have not booked speciality restaurants for hoping the menu/food will be a little bit better on formal nights in the MDR.

Apparently you can always cancel a restaurant should you wish and get a full refund.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mklions said:

Mine also came today 15 days before our Ventura cruise! ( can't wait)

Booked 8 venues,

2 in Sindu ( one for week 1 and one for week 2 ) incase they change menus a week around.

2 in Epicurean  ( one for week 1 and one for week 2 ) incase they change menus a week around.

4 in Glass House.

Had to pay online today with CC, so cannot use our OBC.

We have 4 formal nights which we have not booked speciality restaurants for hoping the menu/food will be a little bit better on formal nights in the MDR.

Apparently you can always cancel a restaurant should you wish and get a full refund.

Hi Lindylooellalouise

Looks like we are on the same cruise, I have also booked a couple of the restaurants this morning.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lindylooellalouise said:

14 days till our Iona cruise and can’t book olive grove or glass house but can book the others.

That is normal, both can only be booked once on board. Although I think the glass house does not do forward bookings.

Edited by terrierjohn
  • Like 1

Glass House can't be booked prior to boarding on Iona,but I went twice and had no trouble getting in. Olive Grove I booked the first afternoon onboard.  Everything else booked 14 days in advance,  didn't stay up till midnight and got everything I wanted.