Dead or Alive from Discovery Princess

BlerkOne

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"And another from BlerkOne! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! Please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

BlerkOne was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

I'm getting closer to LAX, but only because American keeps changing gates and terminals at DFW.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, richart said:

I haven't flown anywhere since 2017—what happened to the TV screens on the backs of the seats??? Guess technology has left me behind!

They still exist, but not on this plane. I wondered if I was on Southwest. 🙂

Like Southwest, though, you could use your personal device (phone/tablet/PC) to connect and get free entertainment including some live TV. The seat backs even had drop down holders for phones and tablets + a USB power point.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

They still exist, but not on this plane. I wondered if I was on Southwest. 🙂

Like Southwest, though, you could use your personal device (phone/tablet/PC) to connect and get free entertainment including some live TV. The seat backs even had drop down holders for phones and tablets + a USB power point.

Wow! Thanks for the info. I just checked our flights and found out that is the case. We had not planned to take anything but our phones but now think we'll take the tablet and laptop as well. I feel like technology has left us behind...we plan to start traveling more now that we are both retired so we had better get accustomed to doing things new ways.

Edited by richart
clarity

If you haven’t already seen, and even if you have, highly recommend Leo Rossi. He’ll likely do 3-4 different presentations and they’re all great. Bought his book after seeing him on 2 different sailings. Stories in the book are similar but more elaborate than the ones he tells on stage. All fascinating. He seems to have guest/colleagues on stage with him too which is another layer of interesting! 

What restaurant is your food/martini from and what did you order?

Thanks for posting!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1