360 Experience on the Discovery Princess

trbarton

I don't know if they have started charging yet. It was announced to be $149 per person. Depending on the length of the cruise, get 12 people into one seating may be tricky.  Suite passengers are given first priority,  and there are 20 seats in the dining theater.

47 minutes ago, trbarton said:

I have a group of 12 people that I want to book for the 360 Experience on the Discovery Princess. If you’ve eaten there what was the price?

Thanks!

Tom😀

I don't believe 306 works like CTL and WMD.  Are they all in Suites?  Otherwise, I'd go for one of the other ones.

1 hour ago, trbarton said:

I have a group of 12 people that I want to book for the 360 Experience on the Discovery Princess. If you’ve eaten there what was the price?

Thanks!

Tom😀

As soon as you board, call the dine line and tell them you’d like to get on the 360 list for 12.  
They will get back to you.

1 hour ago, macpiper said:

Will there be an automatic 18% gratuity added on top of that $149?

5 minutes ago, that said:

Is there on the other specialty dining offerings?  

All the SD type special events have gratuity baked in.  So do the regular SD restaurants.

42 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Would that be 18% also? 

I have seen a chart of all the SD locales with cost and the amount of gratuity baked in.  The percentage varies a little bit.  Cannot recall where exactly.  I think CG and Sabi's were 17%.  I think it was accessible under Food & Dining page, but I don't see it any longer.  

(I also notice PCL has removed the old DineMyWay info with a link to document and FAQ's.  It was in there that they explained DMW and also that guest could still have TD experience).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

I have seen a chart of all the SD locales with cost and the amount of gratuity baked in.  The percentage varies a little bit.  Cannot recall where exactly.  I think CG and Sabi's were 17%.  I think it was accessible under Food & Dining page, but I don't see it any longer.  

(I also notice PCL has removed the old DineMyWay info with a link to document and FAQ's.  It was in there that they explained DMW and also that guest could still have TD experience).

It’s in the FAQ’s under service charge.

https://www.princess.com/learn/faq/onboard/onboard-experience/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2