7 Night Navigator out of LA question

It's about that time to pack again. Question: for those of you that have been on a 7-nighter out of LA recently, were there any White, Caribbean / Island, Seventies, Sixties or Great Gatsby parties? I want to bring the least amount of stuff possible but it would be fun to dress up for these events if they have them. I tried going on the App but I couldn't find any current 7 day sailings. 

36 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

It's about that time to pack again. Question: for those of you that have been on a 7-nighter out of LA recently, were there any White, Caribbean / Island, Seventies, Sixties or Great Gatsby parties? I want to bring the least amount of stuff possible but it would be fun to dress up for these events if they have them. I tried going on the App but I couldn't find any current 7 day sailings. 

Sorry , didn't read your post to the end

Cheers

Edited by LobsterStalker

I was on the 7nt New Years sailing, but I didn’t take pics of the Compass this time, since  I was with family. I believe the only themes were 70/80’s, can’t remember which, and a Tropical theme. My daughter is going again Thanksgiving week, so I can report back, if your not going before that.

8 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I was on the 7nt New Years sailing, but I didn’t take pics of the Compass this time, since  I was with family. I believe the only themes were 70/80’s, can’t remember which, and a Tropical theme. My daughter is going again Thanksgiving week, so I can report back, if your not going before that.

I'm sailing out on Nov 27 so I'll be on the ship already but thanks for the offer. 

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Note you may be one of the only people on the ship in 70s gear.

I would say that that is so on the majority of ships I have been on but the last two times on navigator there was a pretty good sized group that were in the spirit of things for 70's night. Navigator out of LA seems to attract a bit of crowd who do it up for 70's and 80's nights.

1 hour ago, livingonthebeach said:

It's about that time to pack again. Question: for those of you that have been on a 7-nighter out of LA recently, were there any White, Caribbean / Island, Seventies, Sixties or Great Gatsby parties? I want to bring the least amount of stuff possible but it would be fun to dress up for these events if they have them. I tried going on the App but I couldn't find any current 7 day sailings

Not sure why you aren't seeing current 7 day sailing . It is in the app (Oct.16-23)

Go to your profile , Go to bottom of page and click to add another cruise .Then select browse our ships , Then Navigator ... Voila !

Cheers

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

I'm sailing out on Nov 27 so I'll be on the ship already but thanks for the offer. 

She sails Nov 20

I checked current sailing, and only see Tropical on Day 4

Edited by crzndeb

58 minutes ago, LobsterStalker said:

There are also 70's and 80's showing

Must have missed a day 🤦🏼‍♀️

I tend to be foggy, when I’m up at 0500, before coffee. I thought it was strange they didn’t have one, since they did in Jan. I don’t partake in theme nights, so I never really pay attention to much.

48 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Must have missed a day 🤦🏼‍♀️

I tend to be foggy, when I’m up at 0500, before coffee. I thought it was strange they didn’t have one, since they did in Jan. I don’t partake in theme nights, so I never really pay attention to much.

1 hour ago, LobsterStalker said:

There are also 70's and 80's showing

Thanks much! Now I'll just "Keep Calm & Pack On".  I guess there won't be many dressed for the 70s/80s as those are two very different decades with totally different styles. Will just bring stuff for "Tropical Night".

1 hour ago, livingonthebeach said:

Thanks much! Now I'll just "Keep Calm & Pack On".  I guess there won't be many dressed for the 70s/80s as those are two very different decades with totally different styles. Will just bring stuff for "Tropical Night".

That is 2 separate nights , 70's.... <>..... 80's

We had a large amount of folks in 70's garb the last two cruises, Anthem in March and Quantum in July.  Even the 80's night had a decent number of folks dressed up on the Quantum.

Every Royal cruise we've taken has had a 70's night, but I feel they are trying to replace that with a 80's night due to the age of passengers shifting.  I like both decades of music, but for us the 80's parties have been more fun lately.