Swingers group on Allure of the Seas sailing that ended 10/22.

4 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

There was a posting on FB from someone who was onboard.  It was a very violent and dangerous group of people.   There were multiple fights, damaged to the arcade, openly smoking pot and all kind of terrible stuff going on.

one passenger asked a group to stop smoking pot in front of his kids and he was jumped and beaten so severely they had to have an ambulance take him off when they arrived back.

This was after 200 out of 600 were put off the ship in Cozumel!!!  This group is sailing again on the Indy Super Bowl weekend.  I feel very sorry for anyone who doesn’t know this and sails with them!!

Royal needs to ban this group now!!  This goes way beyond the limits and severely puts other passengers in danger….

IMG_3488.png

IMG_3489.png

Say no more. Now we know why the group was violent and breaking many laws while onboard. It’s an entire group of people that think they are above the law…

• Thanks 1

Love R&B.  My favorite other than jazz.   And how people dress or what they prefer sexually is really none of my concern.   Hard to believe if 200 were kicked off this is not on any of the vlog pages.  They seem to cover every single fight or disturbance anywhere.   

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, 3yorkies said:

Love R&B.  My favorite other than jazz.   And how people dress or what they prefer sexually is really none of my concern.   Hard to believe if 200 were kicked off this is not on any of the vlog pages.  They seem to cover every single fight or disturbance anywhere.   

Yeah I've been scouring the inter web for a story so far nothing but this one thread.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, 3yorkies said:

sorry you don’t believe it…..

The guy who posted on FB was very upset.  He even posted a picture of the ambulance coming to pick up the poor guy who had gotten beaten up.

he was onboard with his family and was quite shaken up…..

Sounds like this story was from fantasyland.  We were staying the night before a cruise at the Embassy Suites.  We went down for the afternoon happy hour and were seated near a large area marked off for a special crowd.  Turns out the crowd were either swingers or nudist's!  Yes they were all clothed and enjoying their party.  Unless we had seen the signs wecoming them we would not have known by their activity.  They were going the next day to board a RCCL ship (do not remember which one) and we were going to board a Princess ship.  They were well behaved at the gathering.  We have known swingers and nudists but have not partaken in their activities or parties.  I find it hard to believe that these grops would engage in what the OP is suggesting.  

Following to see if there is additional proof of this activity.  Actually seems more like what has happened on Carnival "booze cruises".  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

sorry you don’t believe it…..

The guy who posted on FB was very upset.  He even posted a picture of the ambulance coming to pick up the poor guy who had gotten beaten up.

he was onboard with his family and was quite shaken up…..

Do not believe everything posted on FB as much of it is fiction.

4 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm not saying I don't believe it.  I'm saying I can't find corroboration yet.

Keep trying.  Can’t be the man on the beat if you don’t bring the story home!

imagine a gen Z reading that…🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Keep trying.  Can’t be the man on the beat if you don’t bring the story home!

imagine a gen Z reading that…🤣

I worried what my wife is going to think about my search history if she bothered to check it 🤯

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Things can get out of control quickly with that large of a party crowd partying! Just saying. Did you check out the website and FB page?

I don't really do Facebook and I'd terrified type the word swinger cruise in the search bar if I did 🙂 

I did check the website.  It didn't provide much info

Edited by Tree_skier

4 hours ago, pcur said:

Back in the day in SF and Berkeley circa 1960's it was all peace, love, and free canoodling.  You didn't see any of them beating everyone up.....but, you could see live canoodling out on the streets.  Especially in Berzerkly.

I was in Berkeley in those days and Sausalito too.