Celebrity special dining

Szt

8 hours ago, Szt said:

You are all right in every point. Including the book early part. Both Murano and Tuscan are booked solid. 😢 Guess I hesitated too long. 

pick one of them  and as soon as you board go to maitre d  there or at any restaurant,   or if dining rep us near the buffet area.. see if they can get you in ..

once on board spots may open up!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hcat said:
23 hours ago, Szt said:

You are all right in every point. Including the book early part. Both Murano and Tuscan are booked solid. 😢 Guess I hesitated too long. 

pick one of them  and as soon as you board go to maitre d  there or at any restaurant,   or if dining rep us near the buffet area.. see if they can get you in ..

once on board spots may open up

As @hcat posted, try the maitre d at the restaurant of your choice on boarding day. They do hold some back, and I have found most of the time they have availability for late dining times (after 8 pm).

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, hrmkr said:

In the Specialty dining restaurants,  can you order more than 1 appetizer and/or dessert?  Many times, it is hard to decide which starter you want and being able to order a 2nd would be great.

Yes, I almost always order two appetizers and multiple desserts if they sound interesting.