Neptune suite and main dining room

gizmodog

I am on Eurodam next year and have been given early dining I am also in a Neptune suite, is there a special line for Neptune suites when entering the dining room? This is all new to me. Eurodam does not have the special dining room which I don’t care really, just wondering how this all works.

last year on Westerdam I had anytime dining and there was a special line for that.

thank you.

If you have fixed seating, you'll just go to your assigned table. Remind your waiter to give you the Club Orange menu. It has an extra entrée each night. The Club Orange podium is for open seating.

1 hour ago, vino100 said:

You have Club Orange since you have a suite. Fabulous experience. 

The OP is on Eurodam which does not have a separate Club Orange dining room.  Neptune Suites have breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill and dinner in the MDR.

~Nancy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vino100 said:

So there is not a separate entrance or area for club ora.

See @POA1 post #6.  (Below).  It's for open seating on the ships without a Club Orange Dining room. On those ships the Club Orange people sit in the MDR.

4 hours ago, POA1 said:

The Club Orange podium is for open seating.

Although there isn't a separate dining room, as Neptune Suite you can enter to the right where Club Orange members enter to expedite seating. You also have access to all CO amenities which include priority boarding and tendering. You can ask to be seated by the windows which are usually reserved for CO members (but can be anywhere) and also get an extra option choice for main entree. If you eat with non CO passengers and you don't want the extra entree you can offer them that option as long as the number of CO entrees match the number at the table. (Not a policy but some of the wait staff will honor).