Horizon Court operating hours and Main Dining Room Hours

Jayhoaps

Hello everyone, about to set sail on November 6th and am very excited.

Just wondering what are the opening and operating hours of Horizon court and Main Dining room.

For horizon court what are the hours for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

For Main dining room what are the hours for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner. 

Any feedback or insight in this, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Time.

Horizon Ct. is open from 5am until 11pm every day. Never closes during that time. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, evening snacks are all served during normal times. 5am to 6am cont. items. 6am to around 11:30 am - breakfast items. 11:30 to 3:30 lunch items. 3:30 to 5:30 afternoon snacks. 5:30 until closing dinner items as well as evening snacks.

One DR open for breakfast each day 7:30 to 9:30 sea days, 1/2 hour earlier port days, 6am to 8am on turn around day. Dinner in all DRs each evening 5pm to 10pm. Lunch is served on sea days only from noon until 2pm or 2:30pm.

Dinner reservations are made on the Dine My Way app. Exception is reserve class dining which is walk in anytime the DR is open.  Breakfast and lunch are walk in.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Reina del Mar said:

Remember that unless you have a package, you will need to pay for coffee though.

Thank you...I should have added that. But since we don't even know what ship OP is on it may not even have the IC. 🙂

18 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

Thank you...I should have added that. But since we don't even know what ship OP is on it may not even have the IC. 🙂

Useful to know that Royal Caribbean’s equivalent of the International Café does provide Tea and coffee 24/7 at no additional charge..but think this was on Princess board.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

There is free coffee and tea available in buffet and dining room in addition to the specialty coffee and tea for a fee or with a package.

They only thing is that unless you bring your own coffee cup you'll have to use one of their open cups at the buffet. It's not as convenient as a paper one with a lid. 

Edited by MissP22
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, skynight said:

Horizon Ct. is open from 5am until 11pm every day. Never closes during that time. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, evening snacks are all served during normal times. 5am to 6am cont. items. 6am to around 11:30 am - breakfast items. 11:30 to 3:30 lunch items. 3:30 to 5:30 afternoon snacks. 5:30 until closing dinner items as well as evening snacks.

One DR open for breakfast each day 7:30 to 9:30 sea days, 1/2 hour earlier port days, 6am to 8am on turn around day. Dinner in all DRs each evening 5pm to 10pm. Lunch is served on sea days only from noon until 2pm or 2:30pm.

Dinner reservations are made on the Dine My Way app. Exception is reserve class dining which is walk in anytime the DR is open.  Breakfast and lunch are walk in.

Not sure if it’s the ship or itinerary, but the Horizon Court currently closes at 10:00 on the Grand Princess. The MDR’s are open 5:00 to 9:00 for dinner.  

The horizon court is not locked up you can avail yourself of the beverage stations even after the buffet is closed I have gone up there after the late show in the theater to make a hot tea no caffeine ones of course since I wouldn't want to be up all night.  

11 hours ago, skynight said:

Thanks so michy, I greatly appreciate the information and feedback. 

Interesting to know they are open 3:30 to 5:30 for snacks, I will definitely be heading there. LoL

On 11/2/2023 at 7:22 AM, skynight said:

On 11/2/2023 at 7:43 PM, Jayhoaps said:

Also just wanted to clarify, what are the hours opening to closing for breakfast main dining room on Port day?