Long shot, I know. Pics of ada,Serenity, deck 7 cabins?

dcsam

We usually book balcony cabins.  But I’m thinking the deck 7, window cabins might do. I especially like the fact they’re on the walking deck.  Are there photos of these cabins?  Large or small windows?  Easy deck access?

Thank you.

Caroline

Yes, I totally agree with Keith. We have taken a sea view on Deck 7 several times in the past and one big plus is you definitely have very easy access to the promenade deck. Windows are also large and the room is basically identical to the Deck 7 Veranda room; just a window instead of a sliding door if my memory is correct. Check out 7071 it has a tiny obstruction which was no problem for us and it is almost next to the door out to the promenade. Enjoy!

Yes, I totally agree with Keith. We have taken a sea view on Deck 7 several times in the past and one big plus is you definitely have very easy access to the promenade deck. Windows are also large and the room is basically identical to the Deck 7 Veranda room; just a window instead of a sliding door if my memory is correct. Check out 7071 it has a tiny obstruction which was no problem for us and it is almost next to the door out to the promenade. Enjoy!

CORRECTION.  just realized 7071 that we enjoyed was on Symphony so I don’t advise looking for that particular room on Serenity but still stand by the rest of my comments about the Ocean View  category compared with Veranda. Apologies!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.  Looking at Crystal’s color-coded cabin categories, I don’t see those green, window handicap cabins listed.  Any idea what category those are? I tried calling Crystal today, but they're closed.  It can wait until Monday, however. 

16 hours ago, dcsam said:

Thanks everyone.  Looking at Crystal’s color-coded cabin categories, I don’t see those green, window handicap cabins listed.  Any idea what category those are? I tried calling Crystal today, but they're closed.  It can wait until Monday, however. 

Cabins 7078, 7079, 7080 & 7081 are green-colored on the current deck plans as ADA accessible cabins. Not certain what category their pricing is, though. Your TA may be able to obtain a quote.

Rob

https://www.crystalcruises.com/ship/serenity?sm=undefined&d=7

Crystal Serenity deck 7.pdf