Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, startedwithamouse said:

The menu is at Crooners, and available on both Majestic and Discovery, which we've been on in the last year.

Never made it to Crooners since we enjoyed the bartenders, service and the special evening menu at Good Spirits at Sea.  But we'll make sure to make it there many times on the 63 nights we have currently booked on the Sun, Discovery and Enchanted over the next 21 months.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

No, I believe that kind of contraption would only be available on Disney since they charge three times as much for a cruise versus their competitors.

On carnival it’s been on our drink receipts for years. Once you hit like 10 it’s there at the bottom. Now here and NCL you don’t get those receipts so I can’t speak to that. 

• Like 1

@Saint Greg - just out of interest, if you try going through he process of ordering an alcoholic drink through the app for delivery does it try to charge you? I ask because on our last cruise, we went way over 15 drinks (don't judge) but never got charged for extras ordering through the app (may have been a fluke, but worth a look). You don't have to submit the order if it charges - with the package it should say $0 if the loophole hasn't been closed!

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

@Saint Greg - just out of interest, if you try going through he process of ordering an alcoholic drink through the app for delivery does it try to charge you? I ask because on our last cruise, we went way over 15 drinks (don't judge) but never got charged for extras ordering through the app (may have been a fluke, but worth a look). You don't have to submit the order if it charges - with the package it should say $0 if the loophole hasn't been closed!

I’d be surprised if it didn’t. It was going to charge a minimum of $2 for coffee ️ or tea earlier.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, depplep said:

Sometimes, no. We don't do shows. So it's food/drinks/pool/drinks/nap/food/drinks for us. And if it's an island we've been to before it's pool/drinks.

This is how look at it-a 7 day cruise is like 7 Day/Night doubleheaders with a nap in between

image.png.dbcb5d37ea0aa231525719dc58f0a8ad.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ceilidh1 said:

Should be - it shows a charge but the package negates the charge so you are left with $0 - unless you customise it in some way....

Well before I decided to drink my champagne 🥂 I was looking at coffee or tea. $2-4 is what it was looking like. Here it’s not available 

IMG_6354.jpeg

• Like 2