Explorer or Crystal Serenity - which one is more handicap friendly?

dcsam

Curious if anybody has cruised aboard both ships.  Looking for wider hallways and more elbow room (as in the lido or buffet).  Automatic public doors.  I realize most public bathrooms are handicap ‘friendly’ but do any of these ships have public restrooms that are for disabled users only? 
Thank you. 

The Explorer has several handicap restrooms in the made public areas that have electric push buttons doors and dedicated handicap stalls. The veranda dining area has a wide aisles. The MDR, Compass Rose has tight seating is some areas that can cause difficulty for walker and wheel chairs, but the staff will go out of their way to assist.

The Serenity has wider and more "friendly" public areas and walkway. It is the only ship that has a full wide teak promenade deck. The veranda dining can be a little tight. I don't remember any bathroom auto doors.

I can only base my comments of the Serenity from before its' most recent remodel by A& K.

J

I noticed that the washrooms on Serenity both in the cabin and in public areas have bars by the toilets. I don’t remember them having these before so I think they may have been included post recent refurb. It could just be that I never noticed them before! 

Explorer had a long line of motor scooters outside Compass Rose.