B2b2b How many bottles of wine can we bring

mauimary

I know this has been addressed somewhere along the line.  Since we will be on three cruises(b2b2b) can we bring more than two bottles of wine on board in our carryons.  Definitely not planning to bring on six. Will they let us keep them or deliver the rest at the end of the first cruise.  
Anyone have experience with this? 

Does each leg of your cruise have a different booking number?  I have no experience with this but it would stand to reason that the 2 bottles (1 per person) would apply for each leg of the cruise.
Im assuming that 7 days x 3 = 3 cruises or 6 bottles max. 

Worst case you could take 6 bottles on your initial embarkation day and explain that you are on a b2b2b.. ask them to hold the excess  bottles and have them delivered at the beginning of each leg of your cruise. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lyndarra said:

In my experience it has always been 2 bottles per cabin but wife and I have got through with two bottles each. They must be in your carry on, and not in checked luggage.

We have carried on 2 in the past for one cruise but since we are doing three  we’re wondering if they would take it and give it back after the first? Undecided whether we should risk it.