Galveston, TX - Galveston Express Transportation

beshears

We are comparing Princess transportation rates to Galveston Express. With the 8 of us, there will be 5 of us that have the senior rate. If you have used or know of someone that has used Galveston Express, would you give me the pros/cons on this transportation.

• Host Kat changed the title to Galveston, TX - Galveston Express Transportation
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

did not have a good experience with Galveston Express 1/14 and 1/21, disorganized at Hobby and no show on the 21st, ended taking an Uber, did not answer the phones just voice mail when no one showed up. Several people waiting in blustery cold weather.

8 minutes ago, sunsetme said:

did not have a good experience with Galveston Express 1/14 and 1/21, disorganized at Hobby and no show on the 21st, ended taking an Uber, did not answer the phones just voice mail when no one showed up. Several people waiting in blustery cold weather.

Thanks for letting us know. Sorry this happened to you. Any explantation from the company? Somewhat understandable last week but not sure about today.

Edited by c-leg5

12 minutes ago, sunsetme said:

there is another review on tripadvisor saying 50 people were waiting and had the same experience

OK I’m surprised the can take that many people. They used a small shuttle bus when we used them last year.

Edited by c-leg5

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 7:59 PM, beshears said:

We are comparing Princess transportation rates to Galveston Express. With the 8 of us, there will be 5 of us that have the senior rate. If you have used or know of someone that has used Galveston Express, would you give me the pros/cons on this transportation.

I have used them once before. Very nice, on

time and friendly. 

• 2 months later...

I have used them several times and had great experiences.  They last time was 14 month ago.  I am looking at booking them for my November cruise.

On 2/7/2024 at 6:16 PM, LuckyStar said:

I have used them once before. Very nice, on

time and friendly. 

7 minutes ago, bolt said:

I have used them several times and had great experiences.  They last time was 14 month ago.  I am looking at booking them for my November cruise.

I forget who they used but I think OP @beshears has sailed. 

1 hour ago, c-leg5 said:

I forget who they used but I think OP @beshears has sailed. 

However, info in this thread may be helpful to other members researching the company. Thread OPs are not the only people looking for information on a subject.

16 minutes ago, Host Kat said:

However, info in this thread may be helpful to other members researching the company. Thread OPs are not the only people looking for information on a subject.

That’s true but the OP might have been prompted to return and say who they chose and why they did, or didn’t, go with Galveston Express which I thought might also be useful to others.