Making Reservations Using My Account

Keith1010

I thought a separate thread was in oder for this and it applies to all voyages.

With final payment made, you can now book reservations for specialty restaurants, shore excursions and spa and salon appointments 90 days before the start of your cruise rather than 60 days.  You do this through My (well your) Account.

Keith
  • Like 1

Hi Keith,  I just went to make sure my info has been completed in "My account" and notice there is still the statement that reservations, etc can be made 90 days in advance.  This has not been revised to 60.  My cruise isn't until until next Apr, so I can understand it's still too early for me - just looking and saw this.

1 hour ago, dimundsR said:

Hi Keith,  I just went to make sure my info has been completed in "My account" and notice there is still the statement that reservations, etc can be made 90 days in advance.  This has not been revised to 60.  My cruise isn't until until next Apr, so I can understand it's still too early for me - just looking and saw this.

Yes, we want it to say 90 days.

Previously you could only make them 60 days before the cruise and now it  is 90 days. That is good news.

I just looked at my account (I said my chart but I should have said my account) and it said the following which is perfect.

Keith

PLEASE NOTE THAT RESERVATIONS FOR SHORE EXCURSIONS, DINING AND SPA CAN BE BOOKED 90 DAYS BEFORE EACH SAILING.

Egg on face.  I'm always backwards in my comments.  Understood it completely and have the date computed in my notes.  I'm all set.

For what it's worth, I'm directionally challenged - always turn in the wrong direction. 

28 minutes ago, dimundsR said:

Egg on face.  I'm always backwards in my comments.  Understood it completely and have the date computed in my notes.  I'm all set.

For what it's worth, I'm directionally challenged - always turn in the wrong direction. 

No worries.

I am the one with a millions typos and other mistakes.

In my case I type fast and often do not reread what I write plus I blame most of this on auto-correct or should I say auto wrong.

Keith

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Keith,

We are booked 9/24/24 on Serenity.   Really looking forward to the cruise!

We understand about the reservations from the helpful thread above.  Should we contact Crystal offices to see which night is formal?  I think we have a sea day after sailing from Quebec City (overnight first night).  We want to dine in Waterside on formal evening.

Thanks for your help!

Bob

1 hour ago, 360Guy said:

Hi Keith,

We are booked 9/24/24 on Serenity.   Really looking forward to the cruise!

We understand about the reservations from the helpful thread above.  Should we contact Crystal offices to see which night is formal?  I think we have a sea day after sailing from Quebec City (overnight first night).  We want to dine in Waterside on formal evening.

Thanks for your help!

Bob

HI Bob,

I am hoping by the time you cruise that the system used to make reservations in My Account will show what nights are formal.  However, if it does not, I would contact on board guests services 100 days before your cruise to see if they can tell you which night will be formal.  I suggest 100 days as you can make reservations 90 days before the cruise.

Looking at your itinerary I agree with you that formal night will likely be on September 26.

Keith

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 11:36 AM, Keith1010 said:
I thought a separate thread was in oder for this and it applies to all voyages.

With final payment made, you can now book reservations for specialty restaurants, shore excursions and spa and salon appointments 90 days before the start of your cruise rather than 60 days.  You do this through My (well your) Account.

Keith

Keith, Unfortunately the system continues to recognize a pax who is booked on the 2024 WC as booking one cruise . Therefore, we are unable to book specialty restaurants beyond the first segment. I thought that this would have been rectified by now considering that we embark in 46 days.

I have a feeling that I will be on board speaking with Paulo/ Mario before this is rectified. Disappointed in NC.

4 hours ago, bayonejoe said:

Keith, Unfortunately the system continues to recognize a pax who is booked on the 2024 WC as booking one cruise . Therefore, we are unable to book specialty restaurants beyond the first segment. I thought that this would have been rectified by now considering that we embark in 46 days.

I have a feeling that I will be on board speaking with Paulo/ Mario before this is rectified. Disappointed in NC.

They are working on it for sure. I know it seems like it would be a piece of cake to fix this one but it isn't.  

Please remember. All of these systems were built from the ground floor. NC didn't inherit any systems.  

It is on my followup list.  😄

Keith

• Like 1

Kieth, Now I realize why it is a slow process.

ThankYou for your efforts.

If it is not fixed by embarkation, We will have ample opportunity to experience the speciality restaurants over a span of 140 days.

The important thing is that Crystal is back. We are grateful for that.

Joe

• Host Jazzbeau changed the title to Making Reservations Using My Account