Cunard World Club

Archipelago

22 minutes ago, Archipelago said:

How do I get my Cunard World Club number ? It has been a while since I sailed . How do I check my sail days ? Is there a website for that ? Thank You very much ! When my Caregiving / Caretaking days are over I'm hoping for a world voyage . 

Sorry, no there isn't a website for that information for US guests. I understand UK guests can now view their voyage history as part of the login functionality on the Cunard UK website, but we don't have that functionality in the US. And if you were a UK guest, you would need your Cunard World Club number to complete the registration for that login functionality in the first place.

At this point, to determine your Cunard World Club number and Cunard voyage history prior to booking another voyage, you can start with a call to Cunard Customer Service.

12 hours ago, bluemarble said:

And if you were a UK guest, you would need your Cunard World Club number to complete the registration for that login functionality in the first place.

Not true. Anyone can create an account on the Cunard website - they do not require a Cunard World Club number to do so, that comes later.

53 minutes ago, david63 said:

Not true. Anyone can create an account on the Cunard website - they do not require a Cunard World Club number to do so, that comes later.

Understood. That's what I meant by "complete" the registration process. In order to activate the functionality to view your voyage history, you do need to perform the step where you provide your Cunard World Club number for your Cunard account login. And that only works if you are in the UK. Sorry, I could have been more clear on that point.

On 11/12/2023 at 9:45 PM, bluemarble said:

I understand UK guests can now view their voyage history as part of the login functionality on the Cunard UK website, but we don't have that functionality in the US.

Thank you very much for pointing this out. It was so nice to see my history again - and after a while my brand new booking in the upcoming voyages.