A quick move up question

smeck

22 minutes ago, smeck said:

If by chance you are moved up from a verandah to a suite can you cancel the previous purchases that you now get as a suite perk?

What perk are you talking about?  

IF you get a suite through move up, you do not get premium drink package or WiFi.  

21 minutes ago, smeck said:

If by chance you are moved up from a verandah to a suite can you cancel the previous purchases that you now get as a suite perk?

21 minutes ago, smeck said:

You don't get all the suite perks.  For example premium drinks in the Retreat - yes.  Elsewhere only what you purchased.

Move up bids give you access to Luminae, the Retreat Lounge and Sun Deck on ships that have a Sundeck).  You do not get the  premium beverage package or wi-fi.

I you had  a beverage package or wi-fi ( included in booking or purchased separately) on your current booking you keep those.  You will be charged the higher daily gratuity rate that suites have; I believe it is $4.50 pp per day.

• Like 1

Would you lose the OBC and gratuities , prem wifi and drink packages that were include with your orignal booking? 

Have not done a Move Up Bid before  and am happy with  the position of our Aq SS but am tempted to consider a MU Bid to a Celebrity Suite. 

Do I have to go thorough my TA or do it myself on the app ? 

Will I also lose the OBC from the TA ? 

Edited by dock

1 hour ago, dock said:

Would you lose the OBC and gratuities , prem wifi and drink packages that were include with your orignal booking? 

Have not done a Move Up Bid before  and am happy with  the position of our Aq SS but am tempted to consider a MU Bid to a Celebrity Suite. 

Do I have to go thorough my TA or do it myself on the app ? 

Will I also lose the OBC from the TA ? 

You keep what beverage, Wi-Fi and OBC you had in your booking.

Move Up bids don’t go through Celebrity directly or through your TA.  Move Up is operated by a 3rd party.

You ma get a mail with the opportunity to bid on upgrading.  These used to come 3 weeks pre cruise but some times come earlier, after final payment. Frequently if you go to Manage Reservation for your booking and scroll down to the bottom there is a link to Move Up bidding. 

I have never lost any OBC from my TA with a Move Up.

Go to the Celebrity site and do a search for Move Up and you will find the details.

16 hours ago, jelayne said:

You keep what beverage, Wi-Fi and OBC you had in your booking.

Move Up bids don’t go through Celebrity directly or through your TA.  Move Up is operated by a 3rd party.

You ma get a mail with the opportunity to bid on upgrading.  These used to come 3 weeks pre cruise but some times come earlier, after final payment. Frequently if you go to Manage Reservation for your booking and scroll down to the bottom there is a link to Move Up bidding. 

I have never lost any OBC from my TA with a Move Up.

Go to the Celebrity site and do a search for Move Up and you will find the details.

I found out recently that the TA gets additional commission if you win a move up bid.  I was able to increase by TA OBC when I won my bid.  I was a little surprised.