Elite plus breakfast. Doesn't show in the app...

sollan

We are Elite Plus and one of the benefits we really appreciate is the included coffeehouse-style breakfast.

Ween I look in the app where our benefits are listed the breakfast doesn't show...😬

Has there been any changes?

It's listed in the recent pdf I downloaded.

Is there any Elite + that can tell me if the breakfast still is a benefit or not? Thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

A lot of events which are for Captains Club Members only are not listed on the app.

as I have repeatedly said, the app is incomplete and unreliable

But in this case, the omission is purposeful.

32 minutes ago, sollan said:

We are Elite Plus and one of the benefits we really appreciate is the included coffeehouse-style breakfast.

Ween I look in the app where our benefits are listed the breakfast doesn't show...😬

Has there been any changes?

It's listed in the recent pdf I downloaded.

Is there any Elite + that can tell me if the breakfast still is a benefit or not? Thanks in advance!

Wait until you are onboard the ship. The only things we go by is the CC list for our tier level, the Celebrity Today and the MDR menus for our specific cruise. Never the app. 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, doghog said:

Wait until you are onboard the ship. The only things we go by is the CC list for our tier level, the Celebrity Today and the MDR menus for our specific cruise. Never the app. 

I can see all benefits for Elite + in the app but not the breakfast though...

4 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

How do you know?

Because as you said, the Elite events aren't in the app. That way, fewer people will wander in and wonder why they're excluded.

Could Celebrity program the app so events show for Elites only? Probably. But they need to make it work first.

3 minutes ago, hrhdhd said:

Because as you said, the Elite events aren't in the app. That way, fewer people will wander in and wonder why they're excluded.

Could Celebrity program the app so events show for Elites only? Probably. But they need to make it work first.

Sollan, Are the other events, like Mixology, showing on the list of benefits?  Is it only the breakfast that is missing?

Edited by WestLakeGirl

2 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

You will get a list in your stateroom when you board. The Elite breakfast is still a benefit. Don’t know whether it not being listed in the app is on purpose and don’t care. 😀 

IMG_1989.thumb.jpeg.eac08b05a1abc234f405cbc46cb1f022.jpeg

This is what you will find in your cabin on embarkation.

Note it’s called ‘Captain’s  Club Coffee Lounge.’

• Like 1

There will be a sheet listing all things Elite and above when you enter your cabin on embarkation day. It will list times and locations for everything and I think the reason these are not on the app is because  most people don't really pay attention to the listings and will show up despite not being eligible for the event.

• Like 1