Silhouette Today

hasentreelake

I still believe that SV’s and Sunset Suites have the very best views.  Your first photo says it all.  We are  getting ready for our Beyond Southern Caribbean cruise, so will plan on snafus, along with being patient.  We have friends going on the Silly a few days after us.  Was the ship being decorated for Christmas, as I was hoping to see some on my cruise?; we have not done a Caribbean cruise in decades, just lots of European ones which have lovely ports and many unique and historical places to visit.

Thank you for your thoughts and answering questions...

Edited by Lastdance

On 11/21/2023 at 2:25 PM, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I'm also on the ship.  Everything has been great except luggage delivery.  Still didn't have my luggage by 3:15.  Described it to my excellent cabin attendant and he went off and found it shortly thereafter.  That was odd as we were the first people on the ship.

What time was your scheduled arrival time on the app?  Were you able to get on earlier?

On 11/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, kiwichick62 said:

Great pic, enjoy your cruise.  Can you please report on the MDR when you can.

MDR on 🦃 day was best 🦃day meal we've had on 🦃day on a ship.  Also We were pleased again last night in MDR.  Going casual tonite in OVC after a long beach day and a few margaritas in craft social watching college 🏈 when we returned to the 🚢

Point is...MDR is 😊.  

We are thinking we will have less specialty dining on future cruises - it's just too much food for us @ the elevates to price.

Will report back in a venture to OVC for food tonight 😜

Edited by hasentreelake
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hasentreelake said:

MDR on 🦃 day was best 🦃day meal we've had on 🦃day on a ship.  Also We were pleased again last night in MDR.  Going casual tonite in OVC after a long beach day and a few margaritas in craft social watching college 🏈 when we returned to the 🚢

Point is...MDR is 😊.  

We are thinking we will have less specialty dining on future cruises - it's just too much food for us @ the elevates to price.

Will report back in a venture to OVC for food tonight 😜

Wonderful, thank you.  🙂. Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

4 hours ago, yogamom said:

What time was your scheduled arrival time on the app?  Were you able to get on earlier?

Scheduled arrival time was 11:30.  We arrived at the port around 10:30 because our shuttle left the hotel early and were allowed up to the Suite/Zenith lounge and checked in.  We started boarding around 11.

Edited by Happy Cruiser 6143