Plus / Premier Packages

sad549s

1 hour ago, helenb said:

The packages are a terrible value if you do not drink alcohol. I do agree that they are easonable (at least, Plus is reasonable) if you drink.

I would be really interested in a package that was nonalcoholic... I wonder if they'll ever do that?

I've said many time a $30-35 a day non alcoholic AI would help people who don't drink a lot of alcohol.

3 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

I think it changes my behavior, but only slightly.

Agree with that here. When I have the package I am more willing to do an occasional experiment with some drinks. Both alcohol and non. More concerned with the calorie content of some of those mocktails, but I try not to let it stop me to much.

5 minutes ago, memoak said:

So coffee and water and mocktails and cocoa are unhealthy ?

Should have went with the fitness classes.  If all you drink is water and coffee I would avoid the packages. Not sure but would guess mocktail mix has lots of sugar in it.  But I haven't had one in a long time.

22 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Should have went with the fitness classes.  If all you drink is water and coffee I would avoid the packages. Not sure but would guess mocktail mix has lots of sugar in it.  But I haven't had one in a long time.

And your food on a cruise is loaded with much more salt than I would like. Always have to watch my feet swelling whenever I am cruising

• Like 1

16 hours ago, memoak said:

Yep. We enjoy ourselves. Having lunch right now at a diner near my house 2-3 beers with lunch , will have 2 cocktails pre dinner and 2 glasses of wine with dinner. That is probably about a normal day for us if we go out to lunch 

Do you have a chauffeur?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

I’m sure they grab an Uber.   Michael is a pretty responsible guy.  Although, a chauffeur would be wonderful!  

The restaurant is 5 blocks from our condo. We walk almost every we can and if we are going downtown we always take public transportation buses and trains. We do not drink and drive

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

I’m sure they grab an Uber.   Michael is a pretty responsible guy.  Although, a chauffeur would be wonderful!  

Thank you for your faith   I became a lot more responsible after getting a DUI as a young person. It is amazing what a night in jail will do for you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, memoak said:

The restaurant is 5 blocks from our condo. We walk almost every we can and if we are going downtown we always take public transportation buses and trains. We do not drink and drive

I just knew it!  You are definitely one of the good guys and I thank you!