Package Prices on RCL?

We are looking to sail out of Galveston.  Comparing prices to Princess with their packages is proving to be difficult.  Looking for help.

How much is the Deluxe Drink Package on RCL and what does that include?

How much is the wifi package for multiple devices?

Also what is the charge for their specialty restaurants like Chops Grill?

Thanks in advance. 

Every rcl cruise has dynamic prices, meaning they change. Right now many items are on black friday sale but perhaps by the time you book the black friday sale will be gone. Also harmony costs more than the other royal ships out of Galveston. 

Lunches are on sale 40% off black friday. Harmony Jamie's 14.99 pp plus 18%, mariner 12.99 plus 18%. So the ship matters. 

I wait all year for this sale to buy excursions. I'm gagging over carnivals prices for excursions. I'm on carnival next jan and nothing in planner on sale. I purchased maybe 5 for 30% off for rcl, 1 for 25% off. 

Also once you hit diamond on rcl you get 4 free drinks a day and a day of wifi free I dont get elsewhere. I'm going to really miss my free drinks and wifi on carnival. They have awful perks. It's not apples to apples imo to take a fluctuating price and compare to a static price. It's no secret royal has the best perks of any line.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cruisinsince75 said:

We are looking to sail out of Galveston.  Comparing prices to Princess with their packages is proving to be difficult.  Looking for help.

How much is the Deluxe Drink Package on RCL and what does that include?

How much is the wifi package for multiple devices?

Also what is the charge for their specialty restaurants like Chops Grill?

Thanks in advance. 

Royal uses a dynamic pricing model, so prices do vary a bit.

A good ballpark to start comparison shopping is $74 per person per day for Deluxe drink package (plus 18%) this will cover just about anything you want to drink with the exception of some higher end wines and scotch.

WiFi, we usually get for around $13-$15 per device per day

Specialty restaurants have been running in the $60-$65  per person for Chops and Izumi, and around $50 per person for Giovani's

• Like 1

Just for comparison .. even during this sale, side by side. Mariner first screen, then harmony where I think even lunch is $2  more. 209 for unlimited on may 6 mariner is excellent lately, specialty dining for lunch sea days and dinners. Best I've seen lately.

20231124_143656362.jpeg

20231124_143735638.jpeg

20231124_143447074.jpeg

20 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Royal uses a dynamic pricing model, so prices do vary a bit.

A good ballpark to start comparison shopping is $74 per person per day for Deluxe drink package (plus 18%) this will cover just about anything you want to drink with the exception of some higher end wines and scotch.

WiFi, we usually get for around $13-$15 per device per day

Specialty restaurants have been running in the $60-$65  per person for Chops and Izumi, and around $50 per person for Giovani's

Actually, Izumi is pretty static at $39.99

Pricing Cruise to Cruise and Ship to Ship can vary. My next Cruise in 2024 the Deluxe Beverage Package is $53.99, but I don't Drink. The Refreshment Package is $23.99. Dinner at Izumi $35.99 and for Lunch $23.99. The 5nite Dining Package is $179.99 but the 10nite package is only $279.99

Right now during the sale, the Internet is showing as $20.99 pp/pd if you only get one. However, we bought the 1 person, 4 device and the pp/pd came down to $10.75. This felt like a real sale to me because I was watching it and it was $29.99 since we booked, coming down to around $18-20 pp/pd if you added the other devices. We're on Symphony in March. The BF sale ends tonight (advertised), although there may be a similar sale for Cyber Monday? There will be another "sale" - just can't know if it will be the same as this one.