Live - Valiant Lady Dec 2-10

ceilidh1

We had a little excitement out on deck at the Athletic Club. It’s pretty windy up here and some dudes baseball cap blew off and into the gap between the day beds and the body of the ship. He leans over to try and reach into the tap to grab it and the crew lose their mind. Cause no leaning over the railing. lol. Anyways they come out with t hi s large pole and scoop the hat up. The entire deck lets out a huge cheer and another gust of wind comes and blows the cap clear into the ocean! 🙄

Also, the wind blows soot/ash from the funnel onto that area so I just came back to get changed for the lottery thing and I’m covered in dirt! Ha

• Haha 12

On 11/29/2023 at 7:24 PM, ceilidh1 said:

Glass number two. I’ve definitely had better Hilton socials - this one had red or white wine and Stella. I love Stella, but I can’t drink it as fast as wine 🤣 For food there is a soup, veggies, salad, cheese, and crackers. The others I’ve been to had hot food, too. This hotel only offers the social on Wednesday nights so I guess I gotta pay for the other nights! Lol. 

IMG_9871.jpeg

Stella isn't what it used to be. They brew it now in St. Louis and it tastes a lot like that other stuff from AB. Go with Duval now 

• Like 1

@MeganGC1983 you rule girl! The Lotteria thin was so much fun! Alejandro (now the Bounce and as confused as we are)and Steven (with a V) the Balancer were amazing. @Fogcityca13 was there too. We had a blast. I lost track of how many margaritas I had (I hate grapefruit so Paloma was a no-no) plus the shots. Legit. It’s 4pm. Already wasted.

IMG_0712.jpeg

IMG_0713.jpeg

IMG_0714.jpeg

IMG_0715.jpeg

IMG_0716.jpeg

IMG_0717.jpeg

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

@MeganGC1983 you rule girl! The Lotteria thin was so much fun! Alejandro (now the Bounce and as confused as we are)and Steven (with a V) the Balancer were amazing. @Fogcityca13 was there too. We had a blast. I lost track of how many margaritas I had (I hate grapefruit so Paloma was a no-no) plus the shots. Legit. It’s 4pm. Already wasted.

IMG_0712.jpeg

IMG_0713.jpeg

IMG_0714.jpeg

IMG_0715.jpeg

IMG_0716.jpeg

IMG_0717.jpeg

Aww!  So glad you enjoyed it. Hype, Bounce, 🤷🏼‍♀️ Either way number 1 Happenings Cast member to me!! 
now you be good and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. 😝😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Aww!  So glad you enjoyed it. Hype, Bounce, 🤷🏼‍♀️ Either way number 1 Happenings Cast member to me!! 
now you be good and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. 😝😉

Already done 

• Haha 11

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

IMG_0712.jpeg

IMG_0713.jpeg

IMG_0714.jpeg

IMG_0715.jpeg

IMG_0716.jpeg

IMG_0717.jpeg

Thigh Gap????

• Like 1
  • Haha 3