MSC Yatch Club inside tips

josephml1

Hi i am going to sail on the MSC seaside this december from Rio de Janeiro Brazil on the YC and i am looking for inside tips..

most do, do  not miss etc. 

For example does the gelato and crepes are included in the YC experience?

what about the drinks?

How was your experience onboard the YC?

we are traveling with kids. 

Thank you all. 

• Like 1

Hi, the good News first: Drinkpackage in YC is allways premium plus, so most drinks aboard are included and for free - even in the Gen Pop areas and in Most of the specialty Restaurants ( food there will be charged). Also the Minibar is for free and will get replenished for the hole Cruise - only excemption are the Snacks, they are only once for free.

Zipline isn't included.

Gelato and waffles also not included.

Our YC expirience is mostly good, with some big excempts i don't want to mention - as allways, nothing is perfect....

We're looking forward on our 12th Cruise in YC on MSC World Europa in January and then Seaside on TA in April from the Caribean all the way to Marseille.

Relax and have a lot of fun

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, josephml1 said:

Hi i am going to sail on the MSC seaside this december from Rio de Janeiro Brazil on the YC and i am looking for inside tips..

most do, do  not miss etc. 

what about the drinks?

How was your experience onboard the YC?

we are traveling with kids. 

Thank you all. 

I think you are on Seaview, rather than Seaside which will be in the Caribbean.  EM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

I think you are on Seaview, rather than Seaside which will be in the Caribbean.  EM

7 hours ago, Mezqal said:

Hi, the good News first: Drinkpackage in YC is allways premium plus, so most drinks aboard are included and for free - even in the Gen Pop areas and in Most of the specialty Restaurants ( food there will be charged). Also the Minibar is for free and will get replenished for the hole Cruise - only excemption are the Snacks, they are only once for free.

Zipline isn't included.

Gelato and waffles also not included.

Our YC expirience is mostly good, with some big excempts i don't want to mention - as allways, nothing is perfect....

We're looking forward on our 12th Cruise in YC on MSC World Europa in January and then Seaside on TA in April from the Caribean all the way to Marseille.

Relax and have a lot of fun

Hi thank you very much. 

10 hours ago, josephml1 said:

does the zipline is included for yatch club?

It used to be included but not anymore. I did it several times on Seaside when it was included.

I also cruise with my young children. They like Yacht Club more than NCL Haven but they will gladly sail either cruise line.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, josephml1 said:

These used to also be included but not anymore. However, if your butler is in a good mood, he/she might bring you either one (or both) without charge. You might get lucky (especially if you have children) based on our experience.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gentlemancruiser said:

Not important note.  The beverages in the mini bar are included and replenished.  However the toblerone choclate bar, nuts and can of pringles is only complimentary once and will not be replenished.

That's the rule, you can always ask and may get a different result and I have also recognized the extra service

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gentlemancruiser said:

Not important note.  The beverages in the mini bar are included and replenished.  However the toblerone choclate bar, nuts and can of pringles is only complimentary once and will not be replenished.

Can they be replenished for a cost or does one have to go to the merchant store onboard and buy if you want more? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sundiego said:

Is unlimited use of the spa still included for YC guests? That's been our experience when we've sailed YC before (pre-Covid), but I thought I saw somewhere that this has changed??

TY!

Denise

Yes, you get unlimited use of the spa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1