NCL 10% Offer on Account?

rnr4thatsme

Hello!  I was just checking my account on NCL today and noticed a 10% offer it says for any 2024 cruise.  Does this happen often?  I can't find the terms and conditions for the offer, but it seems like it works on various Alaska cruises (which are 7 days), but not the 5 day one from LA in December 2024?  

5 hours ago, rnr4thatsme said:

Hello!  I was just checking my account on NCL today and noticed a 10% offer it says for any 2024 cruise.  Does this happen often?  I can't find the terms and conditions for the offer, but it seems like it works on various Alaska cruises (which are 7 days), but not the 5 day one from LA in December 2024?  

The infamous NCL marketers at work.

10% off of what? If it's off of the brochure ("list") price, it's no bargain. Theoretically, it's an extra reduction, probably on select cruises.

Buyer beware - just check the pricing, determine if it's something you like at a reasonable price and possibly book it; you can cancel up until final payment with no penalty

Lastly (perhaps first), check out a site called Cruise Plum. I learned about recently on these boards. It tracks cruise fares over time. You may be able to see if there really is a price drop. You can't see every possible cabin rate, but it's great information.

• Like 1

First time I've ever seen one was early this year, so it's a fairly new thing for NCL to do.  About April or May I had a couple pop up one was 10% off any cruise and another was 20% off any Europe cruise taken this year.  I was able to apply the Europe one to a sailaway interior room.  Sailaways always seem exempt from extra discounts, so that was nice.  Guess to answer your question is this random coupon phenomenon is too new to say if it happens often or if NCL will continue to do them. 

• Like 1