No amenity email for Aquaclass on Eclipse?

zitsky

In the past I would get an email months in advance for my stateroom preferences including Aqua perks like yoga mat.  Haven’t seen one for my Eclipse sailing.  Was it discontinued?

I really just care about pillows and can ask my stateroom attendant.

IMG_2506.png

Edited by zitsky

Never had an email in all the years of booking Aqua.  And have to say, a few weeks ago on Silhouette, it looked like my room had been robbed before my arrival.  Every counter, every bit of storage was completely empty, except a knackered dirty old pair of binoculars. Didn't even get the pad and pencil, which bizarrely was the one thing I missed, for leaving a note for the stateroom attendant.

We sail in a Sky Suite on the Edge in 30 days and we never got an email for this cruise or the following B2B one. We got one for our SS on Apex last September but everything we asked for didn't show up when we boarded. No requested pillow and the bottle of red wine requested was a bottle of cheap terrible champagne. I wouldn't worry about the email you can always get what you want from your room attendant.

I haven't gotten one yet for our next X cruise but that's not for a year.  For this year's, it looks like it came in March for our July cruise. 

Celebrity has been using at least one different e-mail lately, though.  For purchases through the cruise planner in the past, including the July cruise, the notifications came from noreply@celebritycruises.com.  I purchased excursions from the Black Friday sale for next year and those notifications came from noreply%RCLCOEX@rccl.com.  Those went first to junk mail.