Cans of soda and Plus package

Marronnier

2 hours ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

We were served Coke Zero in cans (actually when I asked for Diet Coke) on both the Sky in August and the Enchanted in October. However, since then there have been reports that it is not available. It might be worth asking as it might be a supply issue or vary by bars. Both of those cruises were in Europe.

Interesting that you mention Caffeine Free Diet Coke and Coke Zero in the same sentence.....you do know that Coke Zero has caffeine right?

Yes.  I have seen either a Coke lite CF or Coke Zero CF (not sure which) on some cruises, so I was just covering my bases.  

I am hoping for a CF version of a diet cola.  Since Princess has only offered fountain drinks with the packages, I have never been able to enjoy any.  

Although Celebrity sometimes is short on supply, I have been able to get it when cruising with Celebrity.  They have always cans and Princess is new to that option.  Very nice change IMO.  

Thanks

On 12/11/2023 at 1:31 PM, jagoffee said:

Now that Princess is offering can soda, potentially the variety of choices can expand.

I'd love for that to be true. Diet Ginger Ale would be great.  Diet Cherry Coke would be awesome too.

That said, I don't follow the logic above as soda out of a fountain takes up way less space and causes fewer logistical issues than stocking cases and cases of different flavors of the stuff.  There's only so much space in the bar back for multiple can varieties. 

Add another soda gun at the bars and expand the options out of the fountain!