Been having a lot of issues with the Princess website.

Don_In_AZ

It's vey hit and miss to even be able to log in.  Sometimes it recognizes my password, sometimes not.  When I do get logged in there are additional bugs.  I spent about 20 minutes selecting my excursions and when I went to pay for them, it said my session was expired.  No amount of logging out and logging back in would allow me to view my excursion cart...it just kept presenting the session expired message.  Then on my 3rd attempt it no longer recognizes my password.
A search of the message boards revealed people having similar issues last July and as recently as October.
Not sure what the problem is but I hope they get it figured out soon.  It's quite frustrating.

I've had the password issue for many many months.  I try it a couple times and sometimes it will go through, also I change pages and try logging in and that sometimes seems to help.  I have gotten the session time out a couple times when try to look at EZ-air reservations, it usually goes away after a second or third attempt or a browser change.   frustrating at best.

I have been having problems in the last month. When I select Flight Quotes, it states - Air will become available for this cruise approximately 300 days prior to departure. You may reserve air after booking your cruise.

My cruise is in August. In the meantime, I have figure away around it. 

I had to phone call in to make our specialty dinning reservations and our excursion for an upcoming Princess cruise. I was able to log in ok, but the app or the website would not let me complete the reservations as desired.  After navigating the phone call tree, and struggling with a language barrier, I was successful and the reservations showed up on the app.  Like you, I was determined to do it on-line, but now I won't hesitate to call. Sometimes I wish I was not tech savvy, and just booked the whole thing the old fashioned way like I think many must still be doing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DHP1 said:

I have been having problems in the last month. When I select Flight Quotes, it states - Air will become available for this cruise approximately 300 days prior to departure. You may reserve air after booking your cruise.

My cruise is in August. In the meantime, I have figure away around it. 

Call Princess. The air department can help you do it over the phone.

3 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

Princess' website has never been what I'd call stellar, but it's way ahead of HAL's. That doesn't help anybody at all, but I'd hate to miss an opportunity to slam HAL's website.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Billions for ships, peanuts for IT support. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, caribill said:

Call Princess. The air department can help you do it over the phone.

I'm one of those that check the airfare every day and to see if there is a price drop.. So far, in the last 2 months I have made 3 changes and saved approximately $300 each. With no access today my luck the price did drop..  lol

Edited by DHP1

On 12/12/2023 at 10:16 AM, Don_In_AZ said:

It's vey hit and miss to even be able to log in.  Sometimes it recognizes my password, sometimes not.  When I do get logged in there are additional bugs.  I spent about 20 minutes selecting my excursions and when I went to pay for them, it said my session was expired.  No amount of logging out and logging back in would allow me to view my excursion cart...it just kept presenting the session expired message.  Then on my 3rd attempt it no longer recognizes my password.
A search of the message boards revealed people having similar issues last July and as recently as October.
Not sure what the problem is but I hope they get it figured out soon.  It's quite frustrating.

I have to hit the login button three times to login.  It’s crazy 😂

On 12/12/2023 at 9:38 PM, birdergal said:

When I pay for excursions I go to the payment section of the Cruise Personalizer.  It shows my balance for shore excursions and lets me pay.  If I try to pay from the excursions section it gives me the error message.

A known error. I just cleared my browser cache and deleted all cookies (Chrome). After that, there was no more error message. Website and payment work fine again.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I have constant issues with their website, regardless of the browser.  Safari, Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuck, Bing or Edge.  All awful.  Many services never load. You cannot change your password. Their live chat is even worse. You get kicked out of queue and have to start over. The person you get seems to not know accurate information, etc. Phone calls are not much better. Many of them are hard to understand with all of the background noise and they all talk either very soft or like the microphone is in Darth Vader's mouth.