🚢 SYMPHONY LIVE -12/16-12/24 🚢 She’s sort of like a song. 🚢

h20skibum

1 hour ago, wolfcathorse said:

Could you please ask the concierge (or Guest Services) who the captain is and when did he sign on? I have a new spreadsheet I'm trying out for the Current Captains board I keep up.

I will see what I can find out later

IMG_4635.thumb.jpeg.c74920eb0440a9038d3cbd2c3fb16122.jpegI always like to bring a bottle of wine to Hibachi. The problem is my wife doesn’t drink wine. So I take it upon myself to drink the entire bottle myself. Apparently, I embarrassed my family tonight. Usually it is the other way around. At least I didn’t drunk email my travel agent. I know it’s weird but I’ve done it the last two cruises. He even responds to drunk emails in like 90 seconds. That’s how awesome he is. Must be a Canada thing. 

• Haha 10

IMG_4637.thumb.jpeg.89f771851be7683ac4ab821dd4b2a9f1.jpeg
So my 9 year old. She picks up the chopsticks and uses them for the entire meal at hibachi. No practice. She’s just a natural. She did this for the first time last year when she was 8. Even the rice. She eats rice with chopsticks while her drunken dad is using a spoon. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Dan83 said:

IMG_4646.thumb.jpeg.684b9f60ba1b4ebdf05b3bf51f0febe2.jpeg
we made it through about 3 minutes of Hiro before they stopped the show and canceled. Seeing this show at least once is a bucket list item for this cruise. It hasn’t happened yet but we won’t stop trying.  

was there and announcement with a reason?  Seems odd to me they would not cancel ahead of time rather than start and quickly cancel.  Weather related or equipment malfunction maybe?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

was there and announcement with a reason?  Seems odd to me they would not cancel ahead of time rather than start and quickly cancel.  Weather related or equipment malfunction maybe?

Weather was the reason. There was rain and some pool sloshing. Rescheduled for night 4. We may have to use our cruise superpowers and sneak into another showing. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dan83 said:

IMG_4646.thumb.jpeg.684b9f60ba1b4ebdf05b3bf51f0febe2.jpeg
we made it through about 3 minutes of Hiro before they stopped the show and canceled. Seeing this show at least once is a bucket list item for this cruise. It hasn’t happened yet but we won’t stop trying.  

Looks like you were sitting near us for that non-show. 

IMG_9764.thumb.jpeg.911a653f164504d59e91fcb5b0011df5.jpeg

I think we have another show booked that night, so they may start giving seats away before we get there.  There was a long stand by line when we got there last night. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Thanks, this is very handy because it includes the entertainment schedule. 🙂

47 minutes ago, steverenee said:

THANKS for all the info and compasses.  We are doing this exact cruise January 27

Just know that the show days and times could be different.  Ours are different from the last 8 day one on this itinerary. 

• Like 2

Last night, after the aqua show was canceled, we headed to Dazzles for some karaoke.  Some of the singers were not too bad. The drinks were good, but they need to do something with the lighting so they look better

Mudslide

IMG_9765.thumb.jpeg.48b8d56ea492c3621983fc8152ac7c16.jpeg

Rum punch

IMG_9769.thumb.jpeg.820e0646c44b15b36cf48e8608bc4eba.jpeg

• Like 2