Confused About Passwords

Doubt151

I do not know that the different passwords is the problem, but I do know that when you try to log on the Medallion App, to get Ocean Ready, you must scroll to the bottom and also enter your booking number. If you try to log in without it, it will tell you your booking number is already in use. Oh, yes, use the web version, not the App.

If you can't fix it with our help, call an Ocean Navigator tomorrow on the main 800 Princess line. That's what they're there for. Good luck!

Edited by mtnesterz

1 hour ago, Doubt151 said:

For an Ocean Ready password, are you supposed to use the same one you use for accessing your acct at Princess.com?

I made up a different one for Ocean Ready than my regular one and now I can't get into anything.  I'm so low-tech !

We have never been successful using our Princess Personalizer login credentials when logging into Ocean Ready. As @mtnesterz mentioned, we always have to scroll down and login with our Booking Number along with the name listed on the account and the applicable birthdate. When we use that option, it works every time. And once logged onto the App, we can see all of our other bookings listed under the Profile section.

My original Princess password did not have special characters in it and I couldn't get it to work with the Ocean Ready account - that requires a password with special characters.  Fix was to change the password on the normal site to add special characters.  Then it worked on both sites.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, LeeW said:

My original Princess password did not have special characters in it and I couldn't get it to work with the Ocean Ready account - that requires a password with special characters.  Fix was to change the password on the normal site to add special characters.  Then it worked on both sites.

22 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I use the same password for everything Princess. Works for me.

Are we missing something here? Do you have to create a separate userid/password, other than the one we use to log into the Personalizer, to log into Ocean Ready? We have special characters in our standard Princess account passwords, but have never been able to log into Ocean Ready using them. We have always had to use the Booking ID login process, which works seamlessly.

40 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Are we missing something here? Do you have to create a separate userid/password, other than the one we use to log into the Personalizer, to log into Ocean Ready? We have special characters in our standard Princess account passwords, but have never been able to log into Ocean Ready using them. We have always had to use the Booking ID login process, which works seamlessly.

I don't want to remember my booking number. I use the same username and password for the app as I do for the Princess web site. The only place I have an issue is with the web version. For that I simply try to log in with my normal credentials and it fails. Then I try a second time and it works properly. Weird but that's how it works for me. Remembering a booking number is not something I'm interested in dealing with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I don't want to remember my booking number. I use the same username and password for the app as I do for the Princess web site. The only place I have an issue is with the web version. For that I simply try to log in with my normal credentials and it fails. Then I try a second time and it works properly. Weird but that's how it works for me. Remembering a booking number is not something I'm interested in dealing with.

Sounds good. Maybe we’ll have better luck with version 2.0, whenever it’s finally released. But until then, we’ll keep using one of our booking numbers. The only time we actually have to enter one is if we log off the Ocean Ready app, which we rarely ever do.