Port Canaveral Terminal 10 Parking Garage

KennyFla

7 hours ago, KennyFla said:

Is the parking garage at the MSC terminal 10 still under construction?   I heard that it was causing delays in trying to park. 

I believe there is a good deal of road construction going on that will affect Terminals 10, 6, 5. 

it is supposed to last about a year…😳

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Would it be better to park off site rather than at Terminal 10 for an MSC cruise in March 2024?

Anyone know where I can find more information about the construction?

Edited by smiles998

37 minutes ago, Capt_BJ said:

watching the web cam for the port I see little activity. OTOH PC is a really good place for off site parking. There are several options within a 10 minute shuttle ride and they charge half what the port does for their garages .... https://www.parkportcanaveral.com/  https://parkncruiseportcanaveral.com/

What does OTOH PC stand for?

Thank you wolft927, I will be going out the week after you. (13th), I am wondering what time I will be able to park. ( I have seen around 10, they open for parking) 

• 2 weeks later...

Do you pay at entrance to garage, before finding parking spot?

Or is there pay parking kisoks after you park?If so where are they located?Have been told its easier to exit upon return if you use automated exit gate.

Any tips/tricks appreciated.

1 hour ago, elliotlake12 said:

Do you pay at entrance to garage, before finding parking spot?

Or is there pay parking kisoks after you park?If so where are they located?Have been told its easier to exit upon return if you use automated exit gate.

Any tips/tricks appreciated.

Parking is done while you enter, Employees with hand held devices, quick and easy. Tip would be go to the Second level. Lots of Room

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, elliotlake12 said:

How about after debarking, are there any self scan, automatic exit gates?

So we don't have to get in the busy attendant manned line?

You prepay when you enter the garage.  I didn’t see any exit gates, looks like you just drive out to leave 

We plan on dropping off luggage before parking in the garage. How difficult was this to do and did you have trouble with the construction and getting back to the garage entrance? First time on NCL and using terminal 10.

We got to the terminal about 9:50, dropped off our luggage, was able to park on the M level. Went inside checked in, and on the ship by 11:00. This was the Escape leaving on Jan. 13. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering about dropping off luggage before parking.  We normally fly in for our cruises, but two years ago we drove to Florida to Port Everglades and parked and then walked with our luggage.  It wasn't really an issue and it never occurred to me to drop off the luggage first.

We are likely driving again to leave from Port Canaveral on our next cruise on MSC Seashore.  Given the potential traffic and 'chaos', is it pretty simple to drop your luggage first and then park?  We've never cruise from PC and i've read that parking is right next to the terminal so I figured we would just park and walk with the luggage. But if dropping the luggage first is super easy I'd consider doing it that way instead.  We are a younger family with no mobility challenges, so that would likely affect the advice.  Thanks for any feedback!