Do non-alcoholic drink package prices drop?

Baseball fan

Hi, I am booked on a cruise Nov 2024.  I am not a big drinker, so the Elite beverages are fine (plus the wine I bring on board).  I had a large amount of OBC, so I booked the non-alcoholic package at 10% off.  Has anyone seen a greater discount than that?  Just curious….

thanks

1 hour ago, Baseball fan said:

Hi, I am booked on a cruise Nov 2024.  I am not a big drinker, so the Elite beverages are fine (plus the wine I bring on board).  I had a large amount of OBC, so I booked the non-alcoholic package at 10% off.  Has anyone seen a greater discount than that?  Just curious….

thanks

Celebrity prefer us to be alcoholics 🤔😉
never seen more than 10% off

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Baseball fan said:

thanks

I have stopped buying the non-alchoholic pkg... after pricing it out, it was just not worth it.  We are Elite as well.  Easy to pop down to the continental breakfast in the morning and accumulate water or a couple sodas during the evening "cocktail hour".  We also book on board so usually have a pretty good amount of obc, so it works out fine for me.

• Thanks 1

On 12/27/2023 at 9:12 PM, twincheryl said:

I have stopped buying the non-alchoholic pkg... after pricing it out, it was just not worth it.  We are Elite as well.  Easy to pop down to the continental breakfast in the morning and accumulate water or a couple sodas during the evening "cocktail hour".  We also book on board so usually have a pretty good amount of obc, so it works out fine for me.

I didn’t realise you could ask for bottled water to take out at the Elite breakfast.

On 12/27/2023 at 4:12 PM, twincheryl said:

this is all a very individualistic thing.  I upgrade to the premium but I also drink a ton on pelligrino a day, 6-7 plus. and then you add on the wine and drinks it makes sense for me  Everyone is different overall.  I did a cruise back in 2019 w/o package and saw what it cost vs what it would have if I did the package price.  

• Thanks 1