Lunch options on Beyond for Port days.

Cashsmoney

57 minutes ago, Cashsmoney said:

What are the lunch options other than the buffet on port days for the beyond? I’m getting conflicting answers if Luminae is open for lunch on port days. We are staying in the retreat. 

Who is telling you that it is open on port days? It is not.

1 hour ago, Cashsmoney said:

What are the lunch options other than the buffet on port days for the beyond? I’m getting conflicting answers if Luminae is open for lunch on port days. We are staying in the retreat. 

Luminae is closed on port days.  But, there is a limited lunch menu available on the Sun Deck if you are in a suite. 

• Like 1

Port days the Oceanview Buffet, Mast Grill and Spa Cafe are open.  Le Gran Bistro is also open with a $30 + gratuity pp charge.  Eden Cafe has not been open for lunch on port day in our experience, neither is Luminae or the MDR.

• Like 2

On 12/28/2023 at 4:51 PM, jelayne said:

Port days the Oceanview Buffet, Mast Grill and Spa Cafe are open.  Le Gran Bistro is also open with a $30 + gratuity pp charge.  Eden Cafe has not been open for lunch on port day in our experience, neither is Luminae or the MDR.

On our cruise on Beyond,  the following were open for lunch on the  port days:

Oceanview Cafe

SpaCafe

Mast Grill

Le Grand Bistro

Eden Cafe

Raw on 5

58 minutes ago, SharonK said:

First time on Beyoncé coming up soon.  What is Le Grand Bistro?  I don’t see it mentioned on Celebrity’s website.

Le Grand Bistro is the French themed restaurant just next to Fine Cuts (IIRC).  Lunch is terrific.   You find the place maybe 1/3 full at peak lunch.  At least how it was for us last year on the Beyond.   Highly recommended. 

1 hour ago, SharonK said:

First time on Beyoncé coming up soon.  What is Le Grand Bistro?  I don’t see it mentioned on Celebrity’s website.

Gosh --  I just hate auto correct.

During the evening Le Grand Bistro becomes Le Petite Chef.  For us LPC was a once and done, but we enjoy Le Grand Bistro for lunch.  There is a $30 per person cover charge.  For those who have been to France it really isn't a "French" restaurant but lovely none the less.  Our experience has been that it can be quite full during lunch on port days.

10 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

During the evening Le Grand Bistro becomes Le Petite Chef.  For us LPC was a once and done, but we enjoy Le Grand Bistro for lunch.  

We've done LPC on Silhouette and I agree once was enough for us. but we were with  group on that trip and several of them went back and did it again.  What sort of food is in Le Gran Bistro?  Sounds like it might be worth trying.

1 hour ago, JDPCruisers said:

Le Grand Bistro has daily lunch specials on a chalk board so you see the choices by the day. We found the food to be good, my wife's was a hit or miss with her. 

Thankyou! We will check it out.