Happy Hour Frequency & Location?

asctony

The Captains Club Elite and above HH is from 5 -7 each evening except on embarkation night and the night of the Sr Officer gathering.  Drinks from the HH menu are available in most bars, but not dining rooms or restaurants.

The  2 of 3 HHs referred to in the video are held in a central location and is restricted to Elite and above, I believe there will be some appetizers on those evenings.

Details on the times and location will be included in the Captains Club events flyer that will be in your cabin on embarkation day.

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

The Captains Club Elite and above HH is from 5 -7 each evening except on embarkation night and the night of the Sr Officer gathering.  Drinks from the HH menu are available in most bars, but not dining rooms or restaurants.

The  2 of 3 HHs referred to in the video are held in a central location and is restricted to Elite and above, I believe there will be some appetizers on those evenings.

Details on the times and location will be included in the Captains Club events flyer that will be in your cabin on embarkation day.

The new HH. 

DOES 2 or 3 nights in a Central Location only apply to the Central Location? The other nights excluding embarkation night and the night of the Sr Officer you can still get HH at the bars?

If not, they reduced HH by 3 nights on a 7 day cruise and more on 8 or greater day cruises. 

Hmmm you asked if you can still get the HH drinks in the other venues.  Answer-yes

you speculated that they reduced HH by 3 nights on a 7 night cruise and more on longer cruise.  Answer- they did not

my answers were specific to tge Happy Hour changes.

Edited by cruisestitch

2 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Hmmm you asked if you can still get the HH drinks in the other venues.  Answer-yes

you speculated that they reduced HH by 3 nights on a 7 night cruise and more on longer cruise.  Answer- they did not

my answers were specific to tge Happy Hour changes.

Thank you. I appreciate your answers. If you would have said this before your other posting, I would have accepted it without my comments. 

Happy Cruising & Happy New Year!