LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

On 1/14/2024 at 8:36 AM, MeganGC1983 said:

Checked in. Quick, easy. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Enjoying ur posts!  Quick question please.  Does this terminal (F?) have a separate entrance / line for Diamond?  

Thanks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

P&A on Panorama we’re definitely better but different menu than excel class.  Been on excel 5 times and P&A menu has changed for the worse every time.  Disappointing too cause first time on Mardi Gras it was awesome menu. 

We were on the 2nd sailing of Mardi Gras (it was a lucky fluke that the schedule worked out that way, the only reason I moved up from random throwaway CC reviewer to slightly noticeable minor CC “personality” and my Live bought me my Tribe invite). 

Anyhoo P and A was still free at the time and overall was memorably the “worst” dinner we had on that cruise, the only one where we decamped post haste directly up to the trusty Lido buffet for an after meal snack.

My husband loved the greens (I hate southern greens, sorry, lifelong texture aversion to cooked leaves brought on by childhood memories of plain canned spinach dumped on a plate in front of me). We ate most of what we were given but portions were a bit small and meats were overcooked. We’re non confrontational by nature - the stress of getting upset is almost always far worse than the original situation - especially on vacation. So we didn’t say much in the Live about it but I wouldn’t return for an up charge or really for free either. 

The room is also noisy and a weird non vibe for dinner time next to open Heroes / de facto sports bar. I feel like the place serves a purpose that makes sense but so many better options available. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, vettprincess said:

The just showed 3 Eagles fans sitting with paper bags over their heads!!!!!

Nothing new for us. I think we all knew this was coming 

IMG_4224.thumb.jpeg.c203460955012125a35651b1eba12608.jpeg

@MeganGC1983 congrats my friend, I'll be rooting for ya from here on out. If you're gonna get taken out, why not have it be by the best, right? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

This nightclub is LIT

DJ Cue is just awesome! We hadn't been to the "club" in years but he talked us into it and we had so much fun!!  Make sure to check out Evolution towards the end of the cruise! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

We were on the 2nd sailing of Mardi Gras (it was a lucky fluke that the schedule worked out that way, the only reason I moved up from random throwaway CC reviewer to slightly noticeable minor CC “personality” and my Live bought me my Tribe invite). 

Anyhoo P and A was still free at the time and overall was memorably the “worst” dinner we had on that cruise, the only one where we decamped post haste directly up to the trusty Lido buffet for an after meal snack.

My husband loved the greens (I hate southern greens, sorry, lifelong texture aversion to cooked leaves brought on by childhood memories of plain canned spinach dumped on a plate in front of me). We ate most of what we were given but portions were a bit small and meats were overcooked. We’re non confrontational by nature - the stress of getting upset is almost always far worse than the original situation - especially on vacation. So we didn’t say much in the Live about it but I wouldn’t return for an up charge or really for free either. 

The room is also noisy and a weird non vibe for dinner time next to open Heroes / de facto sports bar. I feel like the place serves a purpose that makes sense but so many better options available. 

Pig & Anchor is still "free" but there are a few upcharge items on the menu. We tried it several times on Mardi Gras (in 4 cruises) with very inconsistent results. The first time it was great, the second time (same week), it was below average. Last month on Celebration it was terrible - dried out meat and mac & cheese. Fries were ok - not great, not terrible. We had pizza shortly after. We actually love the vibe in there but the food needs drastic improvement.

• Like 5

All caught up! Was on Venezia 1/6-1/14. Boy that ship rocked and rolled with the waves! LOVED IT!  Sounds like everyone is having a great cruise. Must have missed it Megan-what’s that drink in the champagne flute? Good day to y’all and to my NJ neighbors Jamman and Patti! (Yes, it’s snowing) 🍻🥂

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I went to order… some chick wrapped her legs around me. That was unexpected. 👀 Wow

Oh-Oh...that's how it begins. Starting to sound like my VV cruise...

• Like 1
  • Haha 25

10 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I went to order… some chick wrapped her legs around me. That was unexpected. 👀 Wow

You know I am not a chick! 

And that was the Packer Squeeze! 

Dak tried to post that earlier but it got intercepted 

• Haha 17